fight [UNFINISHED CHAPTER]

darryl had been especially irritable lately as zak had felt more big the last few days, his big side a lot more annoying than anything his little side could ever accomplish. he trolled his boyfriend and annoyed him relentlessly, almost never giving the poor man a single break.

vincent watched (or listened, really) from the sidelines over teamspeak while the two argued constantly over the hardcore series that they had started recently, he was sick and tired of the constant fights but he knew he couldn't really help in any way.

darryl had basically forgotten about zak's little side after basic yelling and arguing didn't seem to bring it out anymore, he didn't have a filter anymore and let himself cuss out zak all he liked.

but he made a big mistake one night when he had had enough of zak's antics and was absolutely pissed.

the trio played on the hardcore world, zak mining while darryl and vincent tried to work on a new house that visually pleased darryl instead of a huge and ugly cobblestone box.

darryl and vincent calmly worked on the new house but were interrupted by a long scream by zak, "it's totally fine, it's totally fine, it's totally fine," he sounded like he was trying to convince himself of it more than anyone else in the teamspeak room.

vincent snorted but darryl sighed harshly, "do not tell me you almost died again," the other line was silent and darryl snapped right then and there.

"quit recording right now." he demanded of zak, but after a few moments of silence, he didn't really care anymore, "zak. i am absolutely sick of your bullshit. you have been nothing but an utter nuisance lately and it's pissing me off. when you moved in, you promised that you would keep your trolling to a minimum especially since we had started dating. but it's almost been WORSE and i have fucking had it and i am so close to kicking you out and breaking up with you," darryl failed to notice sobs hiccuping from zak's line and words, soon to be yells, of discouragement from vincent, "you are annoying and selfish and narcissistic and i am just so, so SICK of you!" the oldest man sighed as he finished his little rant.

he didn't care much for the silence, almost disconnecting from the room and the game when he heard something. it was muffled sobs and darryl's heart shattered, he forgot about zak's little side. he hadn't seen it in a while so it had slipped his mind and he just lost it and shit.

"oh no, zakie, honey, i'm so sor-"

"you've done enough," vincent's harsh tone startled darryl, he had never been so rude before, "you hurt zak. get out. now."

"user has disconnected."

zak wailed as he heard those words, more tears running down his cheeks as he remembered what his daddy had said to him just moments before.

"d-daddy hates me, uncle v-vinny." the words were broken but vincent heard them, frowning and placing his head in his hands, absolutely pissed off.