park [UNFINISHED CHAPTER]

zak yawned as he woke up, blinking slowly as he adjusted to the bright and warm lights that invaded his room. when he looked around and saw no stuffies, he immediately got upset and realized that today was going to be a little day. he would just get darryl to upload one of his videos for him...

the door opening threw him out of his thoughts and he smiled widely, his daddy approaching him. "hi, zak, are you little today?" the gentle tone makes zak giggle, nodding excitedly. "let's go get some breakfast, baby boy," darryl picks the light boy up and carries him to the kitchen, sitting him down in one of the chairs at the dining table.

"pancakes? waffles? cereal?" darryl goes to say more but zak's eyes practically glow as cereal is mentioned in the short list. the oldest just chuckles and grabs the chocolate lucky charms out of the pantry, grabbing a bowl and a spoon as well. he pours the cereal carefully and then grabs the milk, pouring it slowly as well. he delivers the bowl and spoon slowly to his baby, careful not to spill.

"don't make a mess, honey bear." zak nods quickly but then stares at his daddy before reaching to take a bite at all. "c-can you feed me, daddy?" the mentioned smiles and sits next to zak in a chair he pulled up to the table.

"here comes the airplane!" they repeat that process for a bit, zak giggling a few times in between but darryl is ultimately satisfied when zak finishes and burps loudly. he gets a kiss pressed to his forehead as darryl goes to the sink with the dirty dishes.

"so, i was thinking about what to do today... what about i upload your daily video and then we go to the park?" a squeal came from the chair he had just left, causing him to chuckle.

"we'll bring the doggos and get ice cream and do anything you want, cutie pie." he ruffles zak's hair and picks the boy up, walking to his room with the little settled in his arms who is then sat down on his bed.

"you get packing, maybe a stuffie or two and when you're done, get me and we'll go pick out some snacks and get the dogs." a furious nod lets darryl turn towards the computer, going over files to find a video to publish for zak. the mentioned boy is set on packing for the small trip.

he grabs his blue teddy bear quickly, settles for his favorite black and red pacifer and a soft, plush, blanket full of minecraft designs. he stuffs all three items into a big bag. zak turns towards his daddy, who's already looking at him with a soft smile on his face.

"you ready, baby?" a smile back answers darryl's question so he grabs the bag and his baby's hand and they walk to the kitchen. the little sits at the dining table while the older grabs snacks for the little adventure.