X - Bleachers (Clem x Brody)

(Apocalypse AU)

Oh, god.

Her hands grazing over the metal of the bar. The sweat dripping from her brow to her upper cheek, numbers mumbled under her breath at each appearance of her chin. 

Brody wasn't even certain that Clementine knew she was there, at this point. The brunette had been so preoccupied with her workout, she hadn't even spared Brody more than a few seconds glance. No words. No smile. Nothing. 

Clementine knew she was there, though. She had to. Brody was the only other living thing in the gym; Clementine was no idiot. She knew who was where, when they were there, and what they were doing. It was something Brody assumed years on the road caused, that reminded her to be thankful to be stuck in the school; no matter how annoying some of the company could get. 

Brody was drawn out of her gaze at a pat, regaining focus to see Clementine's feet once more on the ground. She nearly zoned out again, only for her breath to hitch. Clementine's hands had wrapped around her shirt, bringing the edge of it up to her forehead, wiping the sweat away. 

Brody was going to faint.

Her eyes raked over the brunette's toned stomach, mouth drying at the glistening sweat moving between the muscle-

"Brody,"

The auburn head snapped up, vocal chords failing her as her cheeks lit red and her eyebrows raised. 

Clementine raised her own eyebrow, grinning to herself. "You OK?"

Brody's eyes were drawn back to the girls stomach as she let her shirt fall down, instead letting her eyes wander up her arms to the exposed collarbones, muscles lining the girls upper arms. "Hmm..?"

Clementine couldn't help but grin at the waver in the girls voice, walking closer to the bleachers the auburn haired girl was sat on. "Are you OK?"

God, did she need to get it together. She couldn't even talk. All she could do was ogle Clementine's very distinct form and pray her thoughts didn't take over. Unfortunate for her, they had done exactly that. 

At this point, she was already thinking about what it'd feel like for Clementine's hands on her waist. Her lips on her neck. Fingers dipping down below her waistband-

"Mhm..."

Clementine stopped in front of her, perhaps just a little too close, taking note of the thighs tightly pressed together. "You sure?"

Groans filling the gym. Purple marks to be questioned at dinner. Her tongue-

"Mhm..."

Clementine grinned at the realization that Brody's attention was long gone from her, using the chance to lean in and cup the girls cheek with her hand. "C'mon, Brody..." She could feel the girls breath hitch in her throat. "Why don't you tell me what's up...?" She mumbled, unable to fight the grin that spread over her face.

Clementine's grin only widened when Brody made eye contact, brown eyes looking over pale red cheeks. God, did she love doing this to her. Taking a deep breath, Clementine leaned closer to the girl's ear, brushing her nose against it. "Unless you don't want to talk...?"

A whine.

That's all she needed.

In a matter of seconds, Clementine's lips had connected with Brody's neck, a purple mark already beginning to form. The girls hand found its way to the back of Brody's neck, lips trailing their way up her jaw until they connected with another set. 

Brody groaned into the kiss, eyebrows pushed up in desperation as she began messing with the hem of Clementine's shirt. Clementine merely smirked, bringing her hands down and grabbing at Brody's, lips breaking only half a second to bring the fabric over her head. Her hands moved down to the girls jeans, tugging at the button and huffing as it unhooked. Brody's hands moved down to the waist of her jeans, standing only to shove them down and quickly step out of them.

Clementine's hand moved to the girl's waist, lips smiling into the kiss as she felt her touch ignite a sea of goosebumps over the girl's skin. Brody broke the kiss moan as Clementine moved them, setting Brody down on the level area of the bleacher. Her hand found it's way further south, hearing a whimper as she felt around. 

"Clem-" "-shhh," She hushed. The others may be in the courtyard, but that didn't mean they wouldn't hear. She would have to keep her quiet. 

Her hand pushed undergarments out of the way, fingers barely having time to slide in before a voice from the hallway interrupted them.

"Clementine? Brody? You guys back here?"

Brody whimpered at the feeling of Clementine's fingers sliding out of her, hearing the girl softly shush her and turn.

"Yeah, Mitch! Why?"

"Just wanted to let you know dinner's ready! You better come get some before Willy eats it all,"

Clementine huffed, rolling her eyes at the boy she assumed to still be back in the hallway. "Alright! We'll be out in a minute!"

At no sign of acknowledgement, Clementine used what she had learned of the boy to assume he had walked back off towards the courtyard anyways. Turning her attention back to the auburn haired girl in her arms, Clementine sighed, bringing her hand up and brushing a strand of hair out of the girl's face.

"Please-"

A frown. Clementine pressed a soft kiss to the girls lips, before backing up. "I know... I know, Brody. Later, okay...? I promise,"

A whimper.

Clementine's heart sank into her gut, a feeling of guilt nearly overwhelming as she slowly helped the girl get dressed. With a soft kiss to her forehead and another brush of auburn hair behind her ear, Clementine held her hand out. "After dinner, Brody. I promise."