X- Good Girl. ( Minerva X Brody Part II.)

(I'm not afraid to use grown man words such as "Dick" and "Ass"- @ me. Minnie has a big dick AND big dick energy. What is my mind? Idk but I'm not scared of it.)

---------------------------

Minerva could hear the whimpers coming from the passenger as they made their way home. Brody kept her thighs together, knowing what would happen if she made any noise. At every stoplight, Minerva would turn the vibrations up and down depending on how quiet she kept herself. "Minnie... Please..." Brody wiggled in her seat, feeling the back of her skirt getting damp. "What do you want?" Minerva asked, turning it to the highest setting again. "Please... Let me cum..." Brody begged, her voice cracking with shaky breaths following it. "No. Hold it." Minerva had a cold tone to her voice, not caring how Brody felt about it. "When we get home?" Brody asked with a muffled voice, hiding her face in her hands. "The more questions you ask, the less likely it is that you'll even get the chance to get anywhere near getting off. Do you understand?" Minerva spoke sternly, which wasn't anything new, but it was always intimidating in some way. "Yes, daddy," Brody spoke in a whisper, not wanting to face the consequences of that if she could avoid it.

Minerva stopped the car after parking it in the driveway and turned the device down just enough to let Brody get up, out, and to the front door. Brody let out small pants as she waited at the front door, trying her best to stay quiet as Minnie asked. Minerva slowly unlocked the door, taking note of the mess Brody made on her skirt. She felt the blood rushing, her adrenaline picking up, and bullets of sweat starting to form.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minerva pushed the shorter girl onto the bed. face into the mattress and ass in the air. Minerva loved that sight. She slowly pulled down Brody's underwear, watching her drip with anticipation. Brody let out a moan as Minerva pulled out the vibrator. The juices continued to drip out of her and down her legs, getting all over Minerva's fingers as well as the sheets. "I'm assuming you really care about this skirt," Minerva spoke confidently, unzippering the skirt and tossing it to the side dresser.

"Fuck... You're so wet..." Minerva groaned, sliding 2 fingers in, making Brody's back arch even deeper. The louder Brody whimpered, the more she craved her, but she wouldn't let it show. "Please... I'm asking nicely..." Brody whined, gripping onto the sheets, feeling Minerva's fingers slide in and out of her. "Tell me what you want." Minerva demanded, speeding up her strokes. "I want you to... use me..."

"Say it like you mean it." Minerva growled. "Please..." Brody continued to whimper, letting sobs of pleasure out into the mattress. "Tell me what you want, fucking slut." Minerva's tone became harsh, feeling Brody's walls tighten around her fingers. "You better not cum. Tell me, whore."

"I want you to... fuck me, please..." Brody begged, trying her best not to cum and follow Minerva's orders. "Good girl. That's all you had to say." Minerva slipped her fingers out just before she got the chance to get off.

Minerva then unzippered her pants painfully slow, watching Brody's body basically beg for her. She didn't go any faster either. She took her time, knowing Brody wanted her bad. "How about you finish it from here." Minerva sat down on the bed in her underwear, a tent very much visible, giving Brody goosebumps. She always seemed to forget how much Minnie was packing... As if it grew every day. Brody looked at Minerva as if she hadn't done this before. "You know what I want. Don't give me that face."

Brody froze, watching it twitch with impatience. "You wanna act like a dumb whore? I'll treat you like one. Get on your knees." Minerva sighed, standing up and pulling her own underwear down. She grabbed Brody's shoulder, impatiently setting her down. "I'm not playing games today."

Minerva grabbed her jaw, watching her mouth open with ease. Minerva knew what kind of game she was playing, so she decided to play along. She started off slow, giving Brody's mouth some time to adjust as her dick made its way to the back of her throat. Brody gagged, not making Minerva flinch at all. "You've done this a million times. Don't give me that bullshit." Minerva continued, reaching the back of her throat. She began with slow strokes, feeling the warmth of Brody's mouth wrap around her. It only made her go faster.

Brody looked up at Minerva with innocent eyes, batting her lashes, watching her head tilt back and listening to her groan as she bobbed her head back and forth. She could admit that she felt accomplished in many ways. Minerva looked down, making eye contact with the girl on her knees. She grabbed her head and made Brody take all of it at once. Brody's eyes closed for seconds at a time, trying her hardest not to disappoint Minnie.

"That's enough. Back on the bed." Minerva's voice had gotten weaker like she was needy as she let Brody's head go and watched the drool fall from her lips. Brody did as told and sat down only to be flipped onto her stomach.

Minerva rammed into her without a warning, making her let out a yelp. She thrusted into her with anger. "Be as loud as you want. I want everyone to hear you." She growled, grabbing a fistful of Brody's hair, making her let out another yelp. Brody gripped the sheets, trying her hardest not to make any noise despite what Minnie said. "Why so quiet? I want everyone to know who you belong to."

Brody hid her face in the mattress, feeling her stomach filling with butterflies again. "Say. My. Name. Bitch." Minerva thrusted harder and faster with each word. Brody could only swear at the moment. "You don't get to cum until you say my name." Minerva ordered, knowing that would make her talk. Brody moaned out her name several times, feeling her legs give out and pressure build in her stomach. "Good girl."

"Can I cum now... Please?" Brody whined, holding herself together as much as possible. "No." Minerva grunted, pulling her hair tighter. "Please, daddy... Please..."

Minerva kept thrusting into her, hitting that one spot that made her eyes roll back, knowing she would get off.

"Cum."

Brody released her fluids right before Minerva, her legs went numb for a second and her eyes stayed in the back of her head until she fully rode it out. "Good girl." Minerva complimented her breathlessly, pulling out and laying down, regaining herself. Brody stayed in the same position she was in, not in any condition to move just yet, but kept a smile on her face, very pleased with how the situation turned out.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I don't think anyone minds the double update. My mind is wild with creativity. Enjoy.