"Fake!"

Astrid, a young Kittydog living in the Star Belt Kingdom, was just frolicking around in the Field of Stars, the place where the energy source for her kingdom was. She had heard legends about the controlling "Icetritia Empire" or whatever. But, she never believed those legends. She thought she was "too old" for those "petty stories people make up."

"Hey, Astrid!" Astrid's friend, Minty called out. Minty was running towards the Field of Stars. She came along with Torch, another friend. "Sorry we're late to our play date!"

"Hey, Torch! Hey, Minty!" Astrid replied in a excited tone. She had stopped her playing to talk with her two friends. "It's ok! We're gonna have fun either way!"

"Yeah," Torch said in his proud, somewhat raspy voice. "It's not like it hurt anything!"

"Totally," Astrid said in agreement, nodding slightly. "I was wondering this for a while but, did you guys hear about the Icetritia Empire?"

Both Torch and Minty nodded, their expressions changing slightly.

"Yep," Minty said. "Honestly, I don't really believe that it exists, you know?"

"Yeah," Torch said. "Must be something that the adults made up so they could scare us! But we're smart!"

"Yeah!" Astrid and Minty said in proud agreement. They all started to laugh.

Soon, they all started to chant, "Fake! Fake!"

As they were doing this they were jumping around the field, grinning and laughing occasionally. Sometimes, they jumped onto the Stars, causing them to jump higher than they normally would on the ground. After doing this for quite a while, they all laid down on the strange, navy blue grass that grew in the gorgeous field all around them. They laughed and giggled and made adorable, childish remarks.

They had no idea what would take place just a few hours later...

They had no idea...