Chapter 16

Peter went with Eric and I went inside to say hi to the girls. Presley is the first one at the door as usual. "Larissa you're back! Bruno said you're gonna stay here forever now. Is that true?" She asks and hugs me tight. I smile back and hug her tight too. This whole thing was bitter sweet. "Yes Pres, it's true. I'm staying." I say. "Yay" she yells and it makes me smile more. I really did love it here and I felt so comfortable with Peter's family. It always felt like a second home. I mean yes I know I have a home with Grams and Gramps but it felt different. They were my grand parents. Peter's home felt... It felt like home. Maybe it's because I always wanted a bunch of brothers and sisters. Presley practically drags me into the living room. "Larissa!!!" Tahiti screams and tackles me to the ground. Then Presley jumps on top of us. I can't help but laugh. I love it here! "Girls settle down" says Bernie chuckling. "Momma Hernandez!!!!" I scream and reach my hands up in a gesture for her to join us. "Oh alright" she says and jumps on us and we all laugh. Then Tiara comes running in "Oh you think you're going to have all this fun without me?" she says. Then Jamie comes running. "Oh no, this is probably my last summer here. I want in on that fun." She says. We all just layed on the floor piled on top of each other and laughing. "Why don't we go to the beach" Bernie says. "Yes!!!!" We all said in unison. Then we all jump up and go.