92

Peter and I were having and amazing time together. I was so thankful that I got to ring in the New Year with him. It was the first time in a loong time I had gotten my New Years kiss at midnight and I got to share it with the person I shared it with last. Peter had smiled so big when I told him that. It made me laugh. I didn't want him to leave me again but I knew he had to and I knew time would fly and we would be together again soon. Together and getting married, the thought of that put a big smile on my face. I still can't believe that I'm marrying Peter after all these years we spent apart. We just picked right back up where we left off and it seemed like we were never apart. It was such a good feeling. I hugged him tight as we said good bye. "See you soon my queen. I love you." "I love you more my king" I said then he was gone. Back to the tour bus life for his amarsing hooligans. But  soon I will be walking down the aisle to marry my king. Luca and I didn't have much more to do. Peter and I actually got a lot done while he was here. He was so attentive to every detail. But I guess I should have expected that. He's always been a perfectionist. Sometimes it drove me completely insane but I loved that about him. I'm sure it's a big part of the reason why he's so successful now. I smile "I'm gonna marry Bruno fucking Mars. Out of all the girls all over the world, he chose to want to marry me. I'm the luckiest girl in the universe" I say to myself.