Chapter 91

I walk down stairs quietly because I didn't want Peter to hear me coming. He's still sitting at the piano playing. I keep my diatance and watch him play for a while then I slowly start to walk towards him. Before I even make it to him he asks "Sleep well my love?" still continuing to play and not looking in my direction. "How did you know I was in the room?" ask and he smirks. "Well first I could feel someone watching me. Second I smelled your perfume. That's what really gave you away" he says and laughs then stops playing and looks up at me. I'm standing in front of him now with my hands behind my back. "I have one more surprise for you baby" I say "Really? What is it?" he asks and reaches around my back to my hands. When he doesn't find anything in my hands he gives me a confused look and asks "So where is it?" "Promise me you're going to treasure it forever?" "I promise!" he says and I bring my hands up to untie my robe and let it drop to the ground. I'm wearing red lingerie... Its a red one piece, all tied together at the breast area like a big bow. Peters mouth drops open then is quickly replaced with a big smile. "Baby, I am going to treasuse this gift every single day, until the day I die and even after that" he says and grabs my waist with both hands to bring me closer to him and starts kissing my stomach. He stands up and pushes against the piano to kiss me causing me to press on the keys. We both laugh and then he closes the piano. "Now, where were we?" He says and smiles at me as he brings his hands up to untie the bow. When he does the whole thing just falls to the ground and I'm standing there in my birthday suit. He bites his lip and kisses me. Then he picks me up and sets me on the part of the piano he just closed. Then he slowly undresses himself never losing eye contact with me. Now I'm the one biting my lip. When he finishes undressing himself he moves closer to me and starts kissing me. "Baby, you are the best gift I have ever gotten" he says and I smile at him. "I love you Peter Gene" "I love you more Larissa Ann" he says and he props my legs on the piano stool and spreads them and then I feel his mouth down there. "Ah yes daddy" I moan and grab his hair. He's swirling his tongue around in there and I can feel my legs start to shake. "Oh daddy I need you so bad" I say. "How bad baby?" "Real bad daddy" I say and he smirks at me and gets up. He's looking into my eyes and he slowly slides himself into me. "Ooooh fuuuck" I moan and he starts kissing me and moving faster. I dig my fingers into his back without realizing it and he smiles at me. "Who's is it baby?" "Yours daddy" I say and he smiles and grabs some my hair in one hand and pulls my head back and starts kissing my neck. I don't know why but it made me feel all tingly...I loved it! He starts moving his hips faster and faster. "Of fuck baby I'm gonna cum" he moans "me too daddy" and we both explode at the same time. He kisses me again then looks at me, smiles, and says. "I always wanted to do it on my piano" "Bucket list goals. Check!" I say and we both laugh. We spent the rest of the night snuggled up on the couch watching movies and eating junk food.