Lynch.

I terribly lead out a screech, lean forward and sit in the bed as my whole body shuddering heavily being soaked with sweat. She heads to me at once and fill up a glass of water being placed at my bedside table and then she hands it to me that without any delay I gulp it all in and sigh at the end. Ahead of me at the left corner, a lamp was glowing on some table which was being placed to the side of windowpane's corner. The table was composed of bundles of books scattered all over it as if she was studying something.

When she satisfies that I'm fine, she walks again to the chair of her desk and lost in her books. I heard some beep like that of clocks do after every hour and then there I find it being placed on her desk's corner, the time says 3:00am of the morning. What she was doing? She was studying all night! But why? I was asking myself this that instantly her phone vibrates and she takes it, "I told you not to call me in the work hours... You don't have to worry about me... I can understand... Yes I'm sorry... just freak out from the study please don't mind it... Yes I am still because I haven't finished yet... Well I think that I still have to work on the review... I know I'm silly to pick that Book... Yes I know that it can cost me 20 marks and I'm taking that chance... I know I sound completely ridiculous...But there insn't any time left to do that now... you sound completely insane how do you suppose I could read all that now?... I know... yeah my English project will not be complete without the review from that Novel... Okay *She postured to me and surprised to see me staring at her*... Okay bye jab head... Bye I'm gonna miss your pep talk... just don't mark it sarcastic... Okay love you." She said and then hung up.

"Can I see that book?" I spoke that she strangely postured towards me and start seeing me startled,

"Yeah sure...here it is." She said while grabbing it from her desk and tossing it over to me that it lands in my lap. I held it in my anemic hands and then rolls over the front hard cover of it. The name was Torment by Eto Yoshimura I've remembered... I've read that Novel somewhere. Its like its from a writer who is filled with despair and hatred towards the world and lose hope very long ago but I remember it... all of it I don't know why. As I start turning over the pages one after the other, the whole story seems to appear in front me. "Can I have something to write on?" I said while my eyes were fixed on the Novel, "Yeah sure..." she said and instantly moves to her desk while lifting the books off from their big stack, she grabbed some pad and hand it to me. I take it and ogle at her with a smirk, "Oopse... here's the pen... I..aa.. totally forgot." She said while grabbing it from her desk and lending it to me. I take it and start writing, filling the page quickly with my broken words because I don't want my thoughts to run out. She was standing aside me seeing my motion hand filling the page after writing letters after letters, after a while she goes to her desk leaving me like this and pick some other topic to complete her English Literature Project.

I was nearly going to end that the clock at her desk beeps; I quickly twist my head and see to it. It was 4:00 am of the morning, oh gosh the time runs really fast that I can't feel that a bit then I see she was packing her bag putting everything in it really fast and then she gestured to me, "Are you done yet?" she asked that I wiggle my head and offered her the pad and the pen, she takes it quickly and put them also in her bag pack. She then wears her stuffed bag and sits down, leans below her desk and start searching for something. To my surprise she pulled some heavy looking, lustrous briefcase out from there and rushed to the door, "I'm late... I'm damn late... Oh god... Thanks Haisi for everything you've done." She said volubly while standing by the door that I smirk, wanting that smile to look real but it seems that I was lost somewhere in my thoughts with my eyes dug deep on that glistening briefcase whose shimmer just sting my eyes that I lowered them.

When she gone, I was then alone thinking hard about that briefcase it seems that there's something I'm missing; something really important I tried so hard to remember it that my head goes ache so I had to give up this brain teaser problem. Maybe there's something positive about my 'Not remembering' thing which fate doesn't want me to reveal so I don't push it as there must be better thing in not remembering it I guess. My eyes were fixed on the side window witnessing the sunrise as my right hand was under my head and my left leg was raised almost notch. My mind scrutinizing every single detail, the free birds flying over, the traffic bustling, the scattering light of the sun, the bright blue sky were all the source of vim that my heart started to feel like it's finally at peace.