New Smell

Grover's POV

I was walking around Gloucester City when I found a strong scent and more than one. I continued on the path of the scent and saw a group of kids. One of the kids I recognized as a child of Apollo his name is Jason Baker but I didn't know any of the other kids. I'm pretty sure that Jason saw me because he walked away from the group and was headed my way. He walked up to me and asked "Hey G-Man why you here in Gloucester?" I looked at him and said "I was just admiring nature when I came across a half-blood scent that isn't yours it's stronger and seems more powerful. And there's more than one but the others not as powerful so I followed the scent here." He looked at me and told me "Why don't you and Annabeth come to my school undercover and work together to find the two demigods?" I looked at him and sighed "Okay I'll ask Annabeth but I can't go. I have plans with Juniper for the next month or two because of how long I've been gone." "Okay one is better than none." With that I went back to camp and found Annabeth. "Hey Annie i need to talk to you." She glared at me and said "One don't ever call me Annie and two what do you need?"

I hope you liked it so far. Please done forget to comment and share.
-Solangelo4ever