A Quest

It has been a week since I have been claimed. Rachel and I were walking around the camp and we decided to go see Jason. When we got to him I hugged and gave him a little kiss on the cheak. Rachel went to give him a high five but when she touched him her eyes started to go green and not her natural eye color a brighter green. Green smoke started to surround them next thing I knew Iwas running to Chiron to tell him that Rachel was speaking a phrophecy. When we got back to where Rachel and Jason were the green smoke was gone which ment that she was done speaking the phrophecy. I went to find Jason he was in his cabin with Rachel and they were checking to see if she was ok, which she was but it was still routine. I went over to him and asked what happened. "One of Artemis's hunters was kiddnapped and taken to the Sea of Monsters and they need and Apollo kid and two Aries kids. Since she touched my arm I am the Apollo kid that has to go but the other two are gonna be Sherman Yang and Ellis Wakefield." I looked at him and said "Do you know how long it is going to take you guys to get her and get back?" "Well it 5 days for Percy, Annabeth, Tyson, and Clarisse to get there so I don't know how long it will take us to get back and forth but I'll try to contact you as much as possible." I looked at him and felt tears welling up in my eyes but I held them back. "When do you leave for the quest?" "Tonight, so lets try to spend a lot of time together cause I'm going to try to come back within a week if I'm not back within a week try to contact me ok." I looked at him and nodded.

---TIME SKIP---

It has a week and I am so happy maybe they are going to get back today I can't wait to see Jason and help the hunter get back to Artemis. I ran out of my cabin after getting dressed today and ran straight for Half-Blood hill. I saw Rachel up there waiting too. I walked up to her "Hey Rache how long have you been up here you look tired." She looked at me and then answered "I don't know how long I've been up here I am just worried that they won't be back today I have this feeling that something bad is happening right know and it will make them slow and they won't be able to make till tomorrow I'm just hopeing that the feeling is wrong." I looked at her and sighed. "You proberly are right you are the Orical you are supposed to see the future what you feel is proberly true I just hope they make it home today too." It has been 2 hours since I have gotten to the hill and they haven't gotten back yet so I tried to IM Jason like he told me to. I will the water to make a rainbow and I threw in a Dracima and what did you know Jason's face popped up he looked like he was trying to heal Ellis and in the background I could see Sherman in the back fighting what looked like a troll. I called Jason's name he turned to see the IM. "Oh my gods Carleigh don't do that to me." "Sorry I was worried about you guys is Ellis ok and where are you guys right know." "Yes Ellis will be fine and we are about a day away from camp oh and you'll nevver guess who we had to save." "Who did you have to save?" I asked. "Thaila-" he was cut off because the IM was over I wanted to yell but I held it in. I ran up to see Rachel. "Rachel I was able to IM him they are a day away and are being attacked by trolls and the hunter they saved was my cousin Thaila Grace." She looked at me "Wow you were right since I'm the Orical I do tell the future and did you say Thaila?" I looked at her and nodded. I went to the dining pavilion glumly. When I sat down at the Big 3 table Nico looked at me and asked "Why do you look like me when Will doesn't get me a happy meal?" I laughed at that and he smiled then bumped my shoulder. "I'm glad I made you laugh but seriously why you so glum?" "Rachel predicted that they would get into a fight with something and wouldn't be back till tomorrow and she was right I know because I IM Jason and they were in a fight with trolls he was healing Ellis but sherman and the hunter were fighting off the trolls and they won't be back till tomorrow." I said sadly and he looked at me and gave me a sad smile. I know he didn't like to be hugged unless it was Hazel or Will but I hugged him and he didn't kill me instead he hugged me back when we seperated he said "Hey be strong he will be back tomorrow Rachel and him said so you don't have to be so glum about it." "Thanks Nico, oh I forgot to tell you the hunter they saved was Thaila she going to be coming her for a little bit until Artemis picks her up so she will be staying with me cause you want privacy with Will." He looked at me and smiled which was rare "Thaila is my favorite hunter and my second favorite cousin." "Who is your first favorite cousin?" He looked at me and pointed to me and then whispered "Your not as annoying as Percy or Jason or Thaila so your my favorite and Thaila is my second favorite because she is more annoying you but not as annoying as Jason and Percy."

---TIME SKIP---

I woke up today happier than ever. I got dressed and did my hair and all of that schist. I ran out of my cabin and headed straight for the hill. It wasn't long before they arrived. When I saw them coming in the distance I ran and got the Apollo cabin and then ran back up. When they were close enough to the barrier Jason let go of Ellis who was still badly injured. Thaila grabbed Ellis were Jason left. I ran to him and he did the same thing. I jumped into his arms and he spun me around before putting me down we hugged for about a minute before I leaned up and we kissed. I heard a couple gags and a couple ahhs. BUt I didn't care what they thought I had my boyfriend back and I was happy.

I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while I have had major writers block and I have been working on this chapter for over a month. Please forgive me and please don't kill me.