I'M A WHAT!!

Hey guys just letting you know the rest of the story is going to be from Carleigh's POV.

I just sat there. With my mouth open "Camp Half Blood what does that even mean I don't think my ADHD can handle this." Will the doctor said "Looke your a demigod do you know what a demigod is?" I Looked at him "Yes I know what a demigod is and there is no way that I'm one." "Ok let's see, did you ever know your father or your mother?" "I grew up with my mom she said my dad left her when he found out she pregnant with me." "Did she tell you anything about him?" "No not really only that I have his eye color and that I have his skin tone." He looked at me "Do you like water or music better?" "Water I love the rain and I love to swim. Why?" "I have a feeling of who your father may be. Now Jason take her top Chiron." I looked at my crush "Hey Jason who is your godly parent?" He looked at me and sighed "Apollo..." I looked at him then to Will "Oh you two are half brothers." I said they nodded. I got up from the bed "Where are my shoes and jewelry?" "Oh there right here he said pointing to the side table and on the floor next to him. I went over to the table and put my jewelry in my bag. I grabbed my shoes and put them on. I stood up and followed Jason to the porch of the infirmary. "You might want to take those off if you don't want them to sink into the dirt." I looked at him and said "Ok but is there a jacket I could use anywhere I'm freezing?" He noticed me shivering. He gave me his coat and said that since he is a son of Apollo he is always war he just wears as fashion. I laughed at that part. I put his jacket on and I was eminently warm. It smelled like home which was nice. He walked me across the green which I had to take my shoes off for. I felt like someone was watching me so I turned around and saw a very familiar face. It was Gianna Evans standing in a very pink cabin glaring at me. "Gianna Evan's is a demigod?" I asked him "Yeah she's a daughter of Aphrodite goddess..." "Of love and beauty." I finished the sentence for him. "Why was she glaring at me and you?" "I may have broken up with her but she doesn't like it when she thinks someone is going out with her ex. She says that no one can date them in case she breaks up with her current boyfriend and she wants her old one back." "Wow she is a total bitch." "Yeah I know but I don't care if I want to date someone i can date someone." Just then we arrived at this really big house. (I guess that's why they call it the big house.) We walked up to the porch and i put my heels back on. I got engulfed in a hug by my best friend and then we knocked on the door.

Sorry this was a short chapter I have writer's block. Hopefully the next one is better.