Cody ~ Inspiration

Warnings- nothing, just fluff :)

Codes- (Y/N) - Your name, (E/C)- Eye color, (S/C- skin color, (H/C)- Hair color, (Y/O)- Your outfit

It was any normal day. You and Cody were hanging out, not knowing what to do. You were lying upside down on one of the couches with Cody sitting next to you, staring into space. "Hey, I got an idea!" you exclaimed in excitement. It was getting quite boring sitting and doing nothing. Cody left his trance and looked to you. "And what would that be?" he asked, realizing he had zoned out for a while. "We should paint." You leaped off the couch and pulled Cody to his feet. "I'm... not really good at painting." he replied shyly. "Well how do you know if you've never tried?" You dragged him into a nearby room where you had always painted and wrote. This spacious room was basically your creative spot. The marble floors were covered in paintings, drawings, notebooks, and other art supplies. "You can sit there," you said pointing to an empty chair and easel. he nodded taking a seat and observing all the stuff covering the floor. You took a seat at a nearby easel where you normally did most of your very detailed artwork. Directly across from you were three bay windows that gave sight to flowing green plains and small mountains. The sun was shinning its golden rays through the vast windows, bouncing off the marble floor and reflecting onto your face. As you started your soon to be masterpiece, Cody saw this beautiful sight. The sun made your (S/C) glow and (E/C) eyes sparkle. Originally not having interest in this spontaneous activity, Cody saw a golden opportunity to show you how he truly felt. Picking up a brush he skillfully glided it over the canvas, revealing colors he envisioned in his mind. He had never felt this way before. It was a feeling of creativity and passion.

After a couple of hours you put down your paint brush to admire your work. Even though you were very mentally exhausted from continuously painting, you were pleased of how it tuned out. The canvas was now a dark blue with hints of purple and white. the image of a lake reflecting a vast night time sky came alive to your canvas.. You smiled at it and thought it would look quite nice in your room. Looking over, you saw Cody who had not stopped or rested. he was intently staring at the canvas while he stroked color onto it. From the angle you were sitting at, you could not see what his board looked like. With interest growing in you, you got up to see what he was creating. As soon as Cody detected you trying to peak, he quickly turned away from you. "Come on I want to see!!" you playfully whined. "Not yet, its not done." Cody replied with a slight smirk. "Fine' you pouted walking to a nearby chair to lie on while you awaited Cody's grand finish.

After about another hour or so Cody finally set down his brush and sighed in relief. He had never truly felt this accomplished. You looked over and realized he was finally done. "Finally!" you exclaimed basically running over to see his masterpiece. "No" he said running away from you into a corner of the room opposite to you. Sighing you knew just how to get him to show you it. "Well fine, but now i'll never know if you are a good artist or not." This would make him give in and show you. "Alright," he replied excepting his defeat and slowly walking over to you. You carefully, but at the same time excitedly grabbed the canvas from him. As soon as you turned it around your mouth gaped open. The painting was of a flower. It was gorgeous with golden petals and a silver trim. Ivy and rose vines filled the background, intertwining and surrounding the flower. At the bottom of the painting was a little message. In gold and silver paint were the words, '(Y/N)'. "Cody, this is amazing!" you said stilled mesmerized by its intricacy. "You really think so?" Cody asked doubting himself. "Of course. Where did you come up with this though?" "I uh saw you earlier and the sun reflected on you skin, making it glow and your eyes sparkle. It made me think of a flower." He replied looking down to cover a blush making its way onto his face. 'Cody, that's so sweet!" He embraced you into a tight hug, putting his chin on your forehead. "I've been meaning to tell you (Y/N) that I really like you, but I didn't know how to bring it up." he said softly, his cheeks were still warm. "Well making me into a flower was a pretty creative way."You replied softly. "You were my beautiful inspiration." He said leaning down and kissing your forehead, swaying you gently back and fourth. "Your my little flower." He repeated to you softly. With that you both remained in each others arms by the bay window that brought view to the star filled night sky.