Rex X reader

This was a request from TrylynaRie Basically Rex denies that he dyes his hair. Anyways hope you enjoy!! :)

It was your average morning on the Jedi cruiser. You were in the bathroom brushing your teeth, still in your pj's. The door opens and in walks Rex in a pair of gym shorts and a white t-shirt . "Good morning dear," he says grabbing his toothbrush from the counter. You mumbled a good morning in the middle of brushing your teeth. He stood behind you, him clearly taller than you.

Once you were done you turned around to face him, putting your arms around his neck. He had you in a tight embrace, resting his chin on your head. You moved your hands up to his hair that was growing longer, showing his natural hair color. "Looks like its time for you to dye your hair again." As soon as you said that he pulled away, looking at you like you had ten heads. "What do you mean dye my hair again?" he asked "You know, like color your hair again blonde? Your natural hair color is starting to come in." He still looked at you confused, like you were telling a bad joke. "I don't dye my hair, its... naturally blonde." He said in a matter of fact tone. "Uh huh, I believe you," sarcasm deep in your voice. "You better," he said smirking, pecking your lips, tooth paste still on his mouth. "Eww, that's gross!" you said, swatting him away. He laughed walking back to your shared bedroom, leaving a mischievous you planning revenge.

Your plan was in place. Rex walked into the bathroom reaching behind the towels for his stash of hair dye. He hummed as he poured the lotion like substance onto his hair. After a couple of minutes of letting it set, he rinsed it off and dried his freshly "colored" hair. You had already met the rest of the 501st and your master, Anakin, in the main hangar. Finishing putting on his armor, he headed out, his helmet by his side. As soon as he entered the room, Rex gained a couple of stares from the passing pilots and troopers. He approached the small band of troopers and two Jedi, ready to be briefed on the next mission. You and Hardcase were doing your best to keep a straight face, but were failing miserably. You elbowed Hardcase as the captain approached the group. "Sorry I'm late general, I lost track of the time." he said to Anakin, completely unaware of the troopers giggling around him. "It's alright Rex," Anakin said, chuckling softly. The rest of the troopers were laughing quietly, while you and Hardcase just lost it. "What's so funny?" he asked, tilting his head at Anakin. "Y...Your hair." Anakin said in between laughs. "My hair, sir?" he asked. He then proceeded to walk over to the nearest ship and look at his reflection through the glass. "I mean pink looks good on you." Anakin said walking over to a highly embarrassed captain. The poor trooper's face was the color of his Neon- pink hair. He quickly glared over at you and Hardcase who were clearly the minds behind this devious plan. You both high fived before sprinting out of the hangar. Rex just face palmed, ready to give you and Hardcase a nice case of revenge.