Chapter 2: Ink

~hey quick thing this chapter isn't a smooth transition to the next part of the story but please read it and make through I appreciate it 🙏 thanks :3~

Error's POV

We all started walking towards my house for tea. To be honest I am not a big fan of tea but Mom likes it so we have it. As we were walking up the sidewalk to my house Ink came out of nowhere and jumped to my side and said "Hi!" I flinched at this sonic's speed and mumbled a quiet "hello..." Ink looked at me and asked "why do you look glitchy?" I look at Ink and mumble "I don't look glitchy, I just have pixlexia." Ink looks at me closer then smiles "oh, okay. So do you like drawing?" from there we start talking a lot as we walked into the house, well it was more me listening and Ink talking. Geno looked at me when me and Ink walked in the house and smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up. I giggled to myself at my brother's sense of humor and went back to talking to Ink.

Cq's POV

I walked in with Comyet and while I was talking to her I quickly glanced at the boys behind me and I saw that Geno and Fresh were talking and Error and Ink were talking, well Ink was talking and Error was just listening, I smiled and went back to talking to Comyet and led her to the kitchen to make some tea. I invited Comyet to sit down while I worked on making the tea. When I finished I brought two cups of tea to the table and sat down and gave Comyet her tea and took a sip of mine and said "So, what made you move here?" Comyet gave me a sad look and replied with "I decided to move here because of Ink, he had a bad time in his old school and it was getting worse over time, the kids were getting very aggressive for 8 year olds." I looked at Comyet with shock. "well were is Ink going to go now?" Comyet replied "I am planning to send Ink to Under Elementary, I've heard good things about it." I smiled and said "That's where I send my boys." Comyet smiled and glanced out the door at Ink and Error talking and said "I think this time will be a lot better Ink seems to get along with your boys really well." I smiled and nodded in agreement. Comyet glanced at the boys again and said "you sure do have your hands full." I nodded my head in agreement and said "Yeah, Geno was a preme (I don't know how it's spelled) and Error has pixlexia and my youngest Fresh doesn't feel anything." Comyet gave me a confused look and said " Can't feel? Care to elaborate?" I looked at Comyet and said " well he has a soul but his magic 'color' never developed, so he can't feel, but I am hoping he will be able to feel one day." Comyet gave me a sympathetic smile and we continued talking.

Geno's POV

I kept glancing at Error as he was talking with Ink. I looked at Fresh and said " Have you seen Error ever get along so well with anyone?" Fresh even though he is only seven he is very smart, so when I asked him this question he replied " No, this is unusual for Error brah." I smiled at Error because I think that the way he is talking to Ink is the start of a beautiful friendship. ( Woooo foreshadowing 😁😋)

Ink's POV

I was talking with Error and enjoying myself a lot. Error is a very interesting person from what I've seen so far, he has something called pix-, pix-, pix- something that makes him look all glitchy, he has black bones and his eyes are interesting as well, his eyes have a red background since he has black and red bones, one of his eyes is just white and the other one has yellow and blue. I think it's quite pretty really. (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) sorry I had to) (also I didn't mention the 'tears' on Error's face because he doesn't have them yet) while talking, Error's brothers, Fresh and Geno come over and join our conversation.

No one's POV

From there the children just talked and Cq and Comyet became rather close in a short period of time.
For the rest of the summer before school started, the families saw each other a lot and grew very close from there.

---------------------

Another chapter done!!!
Sorry it's not that good I had trouble trying to finish the day of them meeting. And also if you guys saw that this posted for a minute that was because I accidentally posted it when I meant to press the save button.
This chapter including this was 811 words long.
And don't worry I have a little clearer idea for the next chapter.