Chapter 13: Leaving

~Thank you guys so much for reading this book we just reached 4k views! I have no words because WHY ARE SO MANY OF YOU READING THIS!?!?!? Anywho thanks for reading enjoy!~

Ink's POV
I woke up this morning very sad, today was the day me and mom were going to live elsewhere for a bit while mom had to take care of some business leftover from dad's work. We weren't selling the house or anything just renting it out while we are gone.

Mom called me down as I forced myself out of bed past all the boxes and down the stairs to the kitchen. I turned the corner to mom setting a plate on the table and saying "good morning sweetie, sleep well?" I gave my mom a look of really? She chuckled and said "I suppose not."

I ate the rest of my breakfast in sad silence then mom said "oh Ink I know you don't want to move but you and Error did promise that you two would call each other everyday." I looked at Mom before saying "I know Mom it's just that... I really don't want to leave Error..." Mom nodded in understanding and started clearing off the table then saying "Well finish packing the moving van will be here in an hour." I nod in acknowledgement and slowly trudge back upstairs to put the last of my stuff in boxes.

The hour came and went really fast and the movers were almost done with loading the truck. Me and mom were loading our car for the long car trip when I heard my name being called "INK!" I turned to see Error carrying a small wrapped box in his grip. Error stopped in front of me and handed the box to me with a bittersweet look on his face. I took the box from him and opened it. I gasped. Inside was a scarf, a light brown the faded out to a creme color. I loved it. I started tearing up and immediately put it on. I quickly set the box down and hugged Error who didn't see the hug coming. Error glitched out a bit before calming down and hugging me back. Error then said "now we both have something to remember each other by all the time." I nodded with gratefulness. We then had to let go of our hug but before we did my mom told us to stay still and took a photo of us and then said "I will print it out and send it to your mother Error." Me and Error nodded in agreement before I had to get into the car and say goodbye to my best home that I lived in for the past 2ish years.

When we reached the apartment in the city I didn't really like it but mom was excited. I immediately went to my new room and tried to set up the laptop I use so I could call Error. Mom had to get the wifi up and running first. As soon I could I got out the laptop and called Error on Skype. Error answered within seconds and immediately saying "Hi Ink!" "Hi Ruru." "You don't sound excited to be talking to your best friend." "I just miss you." Error smiled his sweet smile at that, and said "I miss you too." I smiled back and set the computer on the desk to give Error a look of my room before saying "you want to help me organize?" Error nodded his head as he started giving suggestions about where stuff should go.

After about two hours I had a basic outlook of a bedroom set up all thanks to Error. After I finished me and Error talked some more until he had to go to bed for the night. We said our goodbyes and promised to call the same time tomorrow. I will miss Error terribly but calling him everyday is nice, I hope we keep up that promise.

~Hi guys sorry it's short again I wrote this in one night but this is what I did. Anywho Ink's moved away what's gonna happen? You will find out in the coming weeks. Thanks for the reads! Have a great day!

Rachael out~