500!?!?! A/N Idea for new book?

THIS WHAT THE HECK IT'S BEEN LIKE TWO DAYS!!!! thank you guys so much, we are now half way to 1k!!!I am working on the next chapter and have some arks in my head for the story so we will see

I am working on the next chapter and have some arks in my head for the story so we will see. Thanks for reading Soul Mates I am so happy how this is turning out!

Also side note I came up with another book idea and wanted to know if you guys would like me to do two books at once or work on one story at a time?

Speak peak at the idea:
Everyone has a soulmate, you find your soul mate through a have heart necklace you have at birth.
Ink and Dream had been dating for two years and had a kid together but we're drifting apart and Ink not wanting to lose what he thought would be his only love decided to ask to prove they where meant for each other (Ink and Dream forgot to test and see if they were soul mates or not) Ink tried with Dream but found out he wasn't meant for Dream and ran to busy himself. He came across Error and fought, after awhile of Ink not doing anything, Error asked Ink what was wrong and from there their relationship grows.

I will revise that for a description but that is the just of the book, tell me what you guys think in the comments.

Bye~ (RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 500!!!!)