Chapter 3 - Old Friends and Thinking Back

~~Y/n's POV~~

Y/n: H-Hanako? What are you doing here?

Hanako?: Huh? Who's Hanako?

Y/n: What?...

I looked at the girl up and down and I took notice that even though her face looks like Hanako's but her hair isn't crimson and is instead a pinkish color. Even her bracelet was different from Hanako's.

Y/n: If you aren't Hanako, then who are you? And why do you look so much like her?

Zuzu: I'm Zuzu Boyle. And as for how I look like your friend, I don't know. Someone already confused me for someone else as well...

Y/n: And I'm guessing you saw someone who looks like you know as well?...

Zuzu: Yes, how did you know?...

Y/n: Um... Lucky guess...

I couldn't tell Zuzu that I was from a different dimension. I only told Rei and I had to be careful with who I tell not knowing their reaction. Come to think of it since Shayla was from a dimension I could have told her.

Yuzu: wait! Where's Julia!?

Y/n: Who?

Zuzu: Julia, she's a student at LDS!

Y/n: huh? Oh she's back at LDS. She's fine.

Zuzu: A-are you sure?

Y/n: Yes.

Zuzu: B-but... I thought...

Y/n: Hey, she's fine. You don't need to worry.

Zuzu visibly calmed down once I said this.

Zuzu: Alright... Thank you. Hang on I never got your name.

Y/n: Right, I'm Y/n Kogami. Nice to meet you Zuzu

Zuzu: Y/n Kogami... Alright, nice to meet you.

Y/n: Nice to meet you too. Anyway it's getting late, do you want me to walk you back to your house?

Zuzu: No I'll be fine walking back my house. See ya.

And with that Zuzu left leaving me alone as I decoded to head back to LDS. Once I got back I stepped inside the doorway to be met with a familiar face. A girl with dark blue hair tied into a ponytail with light blue bangs and green eyes.

Y/n: Yuji...

Yuji: Y/n! You're here!

Yuji ran at me and went to hug me only for me to step out of the way.

Yuji: Y/n what's wrong?

Y/n: Yuji, I told you not to come with me...

Yuji: Y/n... You can't fight off all of Academia by yourself...