Chapter 6: Warping into Synchro with Savage Summons!

~~Y/n's POV~~

I woke up feeling an unfamiliar warmth on my back. Once I looked down I saw a pair of slender arms wrapped around me. Looking behind me I saw Serena, still fast asleep but still holding onto me. Sighing I saw no way of getting out of this I managed to turn around so that I faced her without waking her up and glanced at the clock which said 3:45. Geez I woke up this early? I looked down at Serena and smiled and wrapped my arms around her bringing her closer to me and slowly managed to fall asleep. (A/n: has anyone else woken up very early in the morning for no reason? It happens to me a lot)

I woke up again, this time it was 8:27. Serena slowly started to wake up and once she opened her eyes and looked up at me her cheeks started to warm up and she sat up.

Serena: Sorry for hugging onto you while you were asleep...

Y/n: It's uh... It's alright...

Serena: I'm... Going to take a shower real quick...

Serena grabbed her clothes off the dresser and went into the bathroom and closed the door I stood up and received a notification on my duel disk. Putting the top of the duel disk on my bracelet a screen appeared from the small orb and showed a message from Rei. It said that me and Serena needed to come to her office by 9:00 so we had a while until we had to go. I shut my duel disk down and started to cook omelettes for me and Serena. After a few minutes Serena exited the bathroom wearing her outfit from yesterday with her hair down right as the omelets finished.

Y/n: I cooked us omelets. I didn't know what you like so I just made you one. 

Serena: That's fine.

We quickly ate our omelets and once we finished we put the plates in the sink and I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom and quickly took a shower before putting my clothes on. Once I left the bathroom I saw that Serena had put her hair up in her usual hairstyle as I glanced at the time and saw that it was near 9. 

Y/n: We should make our way to Rei's office.

Serena nodded as we grabbed our duel disks and I placed the top half on the bracelet as it fully attached itself but didn't activate the blade. We left the room and made our way to the elevator and once the doors opened I saw that Yuya was standing in the elevator.

Yuya: Oh, hey guys. Are you on your way to Rei's office?

Y/n: Yep. I'm guessing you are as well?

Yuya: Yeah, come on in guys.

Me and Serena  entered the elevator and the doors closed taking us up to Rei's office. Once it opened everyone else was standing around.

Y/n: Are we late or something?...

Shayla: No, we all just arrived early.

Rei: Well, since we all are here we might as well go.

Rei handed everyone a card that had the earth but with a green glow around it. We all loaded it into our duel disks and started to warp to the synchro dimension in a bright light. When the lights faded I opened my eyes and realized that I was all alone.

Y/n: Great... Just great... I'm in another different city, and with no help...

???: Hey, are you ok?

I turned around to face the source of noise.