Chapter 5: Academia's invasion starts

~~Y/n's POV~~

The last day was just full of some duels that weren't that interesting and on the third day of the tournament, some Academia soldiers appeared causing Rei to turn the tournament into a battle royal that spans across the whole city. This was a clever move, now not only can the tournament can continue and if Obelisk Force shows we can cut the feed and fight back. About an hour into the tournament Zuzu ran into another version of herself which turned out to be the fusion dimension's version. Rei said that she talked to her yesterday and told her about what  Academia has done to the Link Dimension and Xyz Dimension. 

Rei: Y/n, I'm going to send you in now. Try and find Serena and Moon Shadow.

Y/n: Right. I'll be back.

Yuji: Y/n... I know you don't need it but... good luck.

Yuji quickly kissed me on the cheek.

Y/n: Thanks Yuji, I'll be back.

I went into the elevator and went to the top floor and made my way to the rooftop. Getting up there I took in the sight from way up on top of the tower and placed the top portion of my duel disk on my bracelet as the orb in the center glowed a faint blue as the blade appeared.

Y/n: Alright, let's do this. Appear! Borreload Dragon!

I placed Borreload Dragon on the duel blade as Borreload Dragon summoned in front of me.

Y/n: Come on buddy. We got work to do.

I jumped onto Borreload Dragon and stood on it behind it's head as I flew around the city. After looking around for a few minutes I saw Shayla, Moon Shadow, Serena, Sylvio (How did he get here, wasn't he defeated in the first round?) and another guy who by watching the duels is called Gong dueling 4 Academia invaders. Shayla managed to defeat the 4 Obelisk Force members and she nearly collapsed. I then saw 2 Obelisk members running over where the group was. I quickly flew down to their level and jumped off of Borreload.

Y/n: How pathetic can you guys get? Trying to duel someone who's exhausted.

OF (Obelisk Force): If we can't duel them then we'll duel you!

Shayla: Y-Y/n... Don't...

Y/n: Don't worry Shayla. This duel is as good as mine.

OF2: Getting cocky aren't we? With the two of us we will defeat you!

Y/n: You may try.

Y/n/OF/OF2: Duel!

OF: I'll go first. I draw. I summon Ancient Gear Hunting Hound (1000/1000) And use it's effect to deal you 600 points of damage! *Y/n's LP: 4000-->3400* And now I activate the spell Power Bond, watch as the fury of the pack takes the shape of a single raging beast! I Fusion Summon! Triple Ancient Gear Hunting Hound! (1800/1000) And Power Bond double my monster's attack! *Triple Ancient Gear Hunting Hound ATK: 1800-->3600* I end my turn. And due to power bond I lose lifepoints equal to the attack my monster gained. *OB's LP: 4000-->2200*

Y/n: I draw. I summon Anesthrokket Dragon (0/2200) And now I activate Squib Draw, I destroy  Anesthrokket Dragon and draw 2 card! *Draws* Hm... I activate Borrel Regenerator to revive my Anesthrokket Dragon to my field! Now I activate the field spell Boot Sector Launch and use it to summon 2 Rokkets from my hand, I summon Magnarokket Dragon (1800-->2100/1200-->1500) and Rokket Recharger (0-->300/2100-->2400) and since I control a Rokket I can summon Absorouter Dragon (1200/2800).

Serena: 4 monsters already? 

I then heard the faint sound of a dragon coming from my extra deck.