The Birth Of Mothra Part 1

Mothra POV
It's Time it's finally my time I break out out of my egg to my suprise....I Don't Have My Fairies!? "LING!?!?! CHENN!?? WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?" "Right here Mothra" Said The Shobijins I Laughed at Them Chen And Ling Are My 3rd Generation Fairies as the Last one passed there powers to Chen and Ling. "Can I Have My MilkWeed" I Said "Yes Our Goddess said the Shobijins I couldn't stop eating as I wanted to grow fast and go to This so Called School "Monarch High" it was a School Made By The People of Earth For Us To Understand About Us and What we Need To Do.

Then It was time I scurried to my Waterfall And Cocooned "oh Shobijins!!!" "YYESS MOTTHHRRAA" Said By The Shobijins in A Weak Voice "Can You Sing My Song" ..... "Mothra Your Too O-" Pleasseee *Cute Sounds* " "Fine Here We Go"

I Then After The Song Successfully Cocooned My Self And I Was Ready For The Big Day Ahead Of Me "MONARCH HIGH HERE I COME" I Screeched in Happiness As I Can't Wait To See All Of My Old Friends from Elementary. Then Night Fell And I Drifted off to sleep...........

The Next Morning....I-I Feel It
*CRACK* The Cocoon Explodes and "I AM FLYING I CAN NOW GO TO MONARCH HIGH FINALLY" I Cheered out loud I Thank The Fairies and kissed tjem and I wave good bye.