Jealousy

Meanwhile after they went on Ghidorah was angry he was so mad he destroyed the bathroom stalls and he called up his gang and planned to destroy godzilla.

(GODZILLA POV)
The next day me and mothra went and had lunch all the kaijus kept teasing on us but we didn't mind them i couldn't stop looking at mothra as she so so beautiful i held her hand and i told her i loved her she replied back aswell them ghidorah came... He punched me in the face and i was beaten up by his gang aswell Then The Principal Dr Serizawa called them to stop and they stopped. Ghidorah walked away smiling which was weird as when he gets caught he always looks down except for Kevin or San who is stupid like hell.

(MOTHRA POV)
I was worried about godzilla but he said he was fine he had a bruise on his chest but he said don't mind it during our Science class he was sick i was so worried that Goji-San is sick as it was strange as he was ok awhile ago then it was dismissal i refused Goji-San to take me home that Instead i took him home we went for a stroll since the bus driver left us. And so we walked i felt sad every step we took i cried as i can't bare to watch Goji-San Sick. OUT OF NOWHERE HE VOMITS BLOOD AND COLLAPSES!!!! GOJI-SAN I shouted i kept screaming as i didnt know what to do i looked at the wound and i cried it was infected i saw a needle with ANEB and Micro - Oxygen in it which is Godzilla's Weakness i couldn't stop crying and i decided to pass half of my Power to him i helped i cried in pain as i was suffering in the process i collapsed then as he woke up He Cried Mothra No!! He ran fast and took me to my temple he called the shobijin for help then i was healed by the Shobijin Fairies Godzilla Saw He Cried and Hugged and Kissed Me. I laughed at him and said it's ok i regenerate all the time Mothra you shouldn't have done that he said he hugged me again. I saw Gigan Flying he was spying On Us. Gigan Reported Then To Ghidorah and i could feel the anger and hatred running and flowing. I was worried for the next day of school for Goji-San but I have something in mind.

(To Be Continued)