Babies

Godzilla Pov
Okay i am so scared mothra is now getting into labor i know its fast but thats how mothras get pregnant they  instantly get into labor after 1-2 weeks.

Okay so i was in the waiting room waiting. The nurse called me to my suprise she said triplets wait i thought i was gonna have only two!!??  I went in to see 3 eggs each came out slowly after mothra fairies sang the songs. One though did not need the song as it was a baby godzilla. I grinned and started crying. I asked mothra CAN WE HAVE A THOUSAND BABIES!!?? I was just so happy "i don't know with you" mothra laughed and winked to my suprise the third egg was about to hatch. The fairies then told us. "This.. This one is the prophecy", "What!??" this 3rd born child of yours will either be our saviour or the cause of our destruction he will lead us all either to victory or our own extinction.  The egg hatched it was a hybrid of mothra and godzilla. "Well it doesn't look dangerous" i said then the hybrid blew silk like atomic breath at me thrn it stick to me face it felt like hell i washed my face as it was very hot. The baby laughed at me "Okay, Fine Little One Your Strong". Then Me and Mothra went home from the hospital went home and lived a peaceful life...

Ghidorah never returned for years but we knew we are still not safe we kept our kids. And took great care of them.. For now everything is good....

(THE END OF THIS BOOK)
(BOOK #2 COMING THIS APRIL 2020)