Tragedy And Love

Ghidorah what are you doing here i asked "What do You Think i am doing huh Godzilla, You took everything my life my friends even mothra" "wait you love mothra?!" i asked "if you love her you should treat here the way she deserves to be treated not just play with her or turn her into your bitch!" i said "easy there with your language" "make me, come on and fight me ghidorah" me and ghidorah fought then i heared mothra in the window shouting trying to get out she asked for help ghidorah laughed "why are you laughing what did you do?!" then he laughed crazily and hysterically he was badly wounded after i fought him then he stared at me with glowing yellow eyes "your a fool i just got you distracted" then he pulled out a lighter and threw it on mothra's house and it was on fire "Nooo" i screamed Ghidorah Flew and Vanished the fairies inside couldn't help as they collapsed from the toxic smoke mothra's wings was slowly burningi was crying mothra then went to the window and placed her claw in the glass saying i love you but i cant hear her. And she collapsed hugging the fairies. I hurried and quickly destroyed the house i rushed inside even it was burning me aswell i carried mothra and the fairies on my arms and i grabbed them to the hospital my Mother spacegodzilla who was a nurse was in shock and told me to wait at the waiting room. I saw mothra's fairies okay but mothra was unresponsive. Then my mother told me to go in i saw mothra weak and slowly dieing but she was healed by the fairies she was crying and i was too i couldn't stop crying and mothra was there finding it hard to breath and i told her to rest and close her eyes then i kissed her as i cried again. The next day i brought her food whoch was her favorite Eggo Pancakes Eggs Bacons and Milkweed. I fed her she blushed and asked me "delicious did you cook this?" yes i did also with the help of my mother " i replied. Then her friends femuto,zilla, and others came and were worried about me" wow how lucky you are mothra you have goji" said femuto "yeah" and zilla agreed aswell "We were in the hospital for 2 weeks i took care of her made her food" i said then the both left hs as they went back to school i slept with mothra on the hospital as i cant leave her there. I then asked her "mothra are you okay?" yes goji she said why you asked?  I'm just worried mothra i jist dont want to see you like this mothra, i love you... "she blushed and jumped to me and kissed me and my mom came in and said" oh im so sorry i disturbed you go back to what your doing" she left and me and mothra laughed and i asked her "where were we? Oh yeah right" i smirked and kissed her and the night went on.