Cuddle Mess

Tony and the newly pardoned avengers were watching a movie in the living room. They figured that if they wanted to fix the situation back to how it was, then they should do some bonding activities together. They had been throwing a lot of suggestions before they settled down for a movie (Frozen- much to Clint's delights).
They were doing a pretty job so far, no unnecessary insults were thrown and even Natasha was smiling even though she tried not to show it. Tony was sitting alone because, well just because they watched one damn musical cartoon didn't mean all hard feelings have magically vanished from his heart. And the others understood and didn't mention anything.
Halfway through the movie, the elevator slid open. They all watched a boy tiredly walked into the room. And to say the team (except for Tony) were surprised and confused was an understatement. They all carefully studied the boy as he put his bag (school bag? Is this boy lost or something) down and walked towards them.
But the surprise was nothing compared to anything that had managed to shock them in their entire life when the said boy let himself fell on top of Tony, face buried in his chest under his chin, arms wrapped around his torso.
"Gosh Peter, warn a man before you attack them with cuddles", he said hugging the boy (Peter?) back.
Ok, now things had been weirder because they had never seen him hugged anyone except for Pepper and Rhodey. Anna and Elsa had long been forgotten.
They watched as Tony stroked his hair. "How was school?".
He got a low grumble in return.
"That bad huh?", he couldn't help but laugh.
"Hey don't fall asleep on me Petey. My back can't handle carrying you to bed three times in a row."
Too bad the boy already fell into the dreamland. Tony just sighed fondly and gave a little smooch on his forehead.
Natasha being Natasha was the first who had snapped out of their oh-so-shook moment.
"What's happening now?"
Tony looked up, momentarily forgot about them.
"Err....well meet my s-intern and excuse me now people I need to put him in his room."
He swiftly carried the sleeping boy bridal style and walked out and didn't come back.
They all sat in silence until all started talking at once.

"Holy Snoop Dog!!"
"What just HAPPENED?"
"Okaayy....y'all know that intern was bullshit right?"
"100 bucks that's his son."
"We all pretty sure that's his son Clint, that's not how it works"
"Why does his intern has a room in here?"
"Because he's not, Wanda!!"
"Omg I almost killed a father of a child"
They all turned to Steve.
"YOU DID WHAT!!"