chapter 0

Lucario's POV
"That's enough, Torterra. Finish him, Lucario! Use bullet punch!"
"What, impossible! I can't lose...Fine you win"
She is a good trainer. Always has a plan with her. If she didn't she wouldn't be almost to the elite four. And she treats her Pokemon like family, even teached us a little bit of human language ('a little bit' might be an over statement).
But today I felt like I was needed somewhere, like I needed to go. It was about afternoon in my pokéball so it must be around evening in the real world. I broke out of my pokéball, hoping that aura would be stronger outside.
"Oh hey, what are you doing out here?"
"Just want...ed to."
"Oh okay then, I am setting up a tent, wanna help me?"
"Yes"
While I help her, I'll try to use my aura to see if it will work. And it does! But the aura of it is too far away to get the exact direction even though their aura is feels stronger than others.
"Why are you using aura?"
"What?"
"I noticed you were using it. Why's that?"
"Oh, this,I...I thought I sensed someone"
"Felt would fit better"
"I thought I felt someone. Going to keep a eye out anyway"
"An eye"
Whew, dodged that.
But that aura is still too weird. As I mentioned, it's too strong for the distance it is away from me. And it's different from everyone else, not counting the power. The urge to go is even stronger.
"Hey, uhm...I want to say something"
"What is it Lucario?"
"I feel like I need to go out, something is calling me."
(As I re-read this, its becoming more cringy over time)
"Well...it's your wish... Guys let's say goodbye"
She says as she summons everyone else.
"Say goodbye to Lucario"
"Bye"
"Gud bai"
"C'mon man, why"
"I guess this is it"
"Was my pleasure meeting you"
I am still amazed at how caring she is.
"This is not the last you see of me"
(Dramatic quote, check)
"We will miss you!"
I feel guilty leaving them, but I couldn't help it. I needed to go there. To them.
____________________________________
(394 words, nice) Idk if I am gonna ship Lucario or make a "real" story. I don't know if I am gonna continue this. Bye {:
[Future me- I will ship this with Zoroark and hopefully continue this]
{Future future me- this is so cringy but it kinda gets better.}