Chapter 4. Rough Stuff(not)

Zoroark's POV
Am I dead yet? Doesn't seem like it. I can't open my eyes yet, but the scent lets me tell that I am...in my tree? How did I get here?
The last thing that I remember... I was sitting with Lucario, near the pond-Oh. I was tackled into the pond by a... Cold Pokemon?
That aside, it looks like I can open my eyes again.
...
Lucario is on top of me. Didn't thought I would be saying that any time soon. Looks like he is passed out though.

...It wouldn't hurt to touch a little, would it?
I gently grab his one of his ear sacks (wtf do you even call them). It's very soft unlike his skin.

"Mmphhmm"

...

Did he just groan? Didn't sound too painful either. Anyways I gotta wake him up to know what happened.

Lucario's POV

"Lucario!"

I wake up on top of Zoroark. Wait... Sounded more naughty tha-

"Wake up."

I swiftly stand up, apologizing.

"Sorry, sorry."

"It's o-okay. So how d-did I end up h-here?"

"Oh, so. Uhmm..."

Will he even believe me? Worth a shot.

"Long story short, Regice tackled you into the pond, but I managed to save you and bring you back here."

"... O-okay then"

Zoroark tried to stand up but-

"OwwwwwmyAcreus, that hurt!"

That looks like it hurt...

"Oh, and I used some stuff from the second floor to heal your injuries if you don't mind."

He gently grinned with half of his lip.

"I-its okay... hold on, how do you know how to use this stuff?"

"I uhm, did... So, when..."

I don't know what to say. I don't want to tell him I am not wild. Why are you smilling you bastard!

[Zoroark's POV
He is so cute when he is nervous]

I guess I have no other choice, do I?
"Time comes for everything at some point. So, I was used to be a trained pokemon, with a trainer. Because of that I learned a lot of useful things for living outdoor, like setting a campfire, finding water, etc. Long story short, I felt like I needed to go somewhere. Venture out. So I left my trainer -sadly- for that feeling."

By that time I dropped back into Zoroark's bed next to him, feeling him patting me on the back.

"And that feeling... Was coming from you."
____________________________________
Yay, cliffhanger. Hopefully this will do for a part. Bye §: