w-what?

Zoroark POV

Well...last night was interesting. Was he awake? Probably. Congrats you're a creep to him now. Just get out of bed at least. I look at his face before standing up. I don't feel like eating. You can't do anything right, can you? As much as I hate myself, I liked that a lot. His manhood was so soft and sweaty and...and-
"What are you drooling over, huh?"
HUH...Lucario woke up. And great, he noticed.
"N-n-n-nothing!"

Third POV

"You know I see that you're lying, right? I don't even need the aura. What's up with all the lying? I'm not trying to interrogate you, I'm just curious."
"... I-I don't th-th-thing I'm r-r-ready yet, b-but I n-never w-wi-ill..."
"...Continue..."
"It's j-just that...I didn't compliment y-you for no reason. I-I don't help you f-for no r-reason...
I love you as a mate."

The Lucario was speechless. Though wasn't completely still. His arms and legs shaked like crazy, in shock. His face only getting steamier.
Zoroark felt ashamed and hurt, but relieved to get the weight from his chest finnaly off.

"I-We...How could I say no to that face?"

Lucario had an innocent smile over his face, chuckling. Zoroark was impressed at the ability to be loved by someone. Especially by his looks. Both of them ran to each other for a hug, only resulting in bumping their heads together.
Both of them fall, not being mad, but instead laughing like childhood friends could never dream of.

"Cuddle and kissing time?"
"S-sure" Zoroark said with a shine in his eyes, still not believing what just happened.
~~smut time, also idk what to write next~~

Lucario and Zoroark just lay on the bed, having as much contact as possible, sometimes making contact with their lips, making each one of them blush.
Interestingly enough, Zoroark had the first move, by pressing on Lucario's earbags while kissing. Enjoyment of that was enough to make Lucario stop the kiss to take a breath.
"Aaaaaahhh~ damnit."
"W-weak spot, huh?"
"Sure it is. I wonder though, do you have any?"

As the Lucario said that, he toppled the Zoroark over on his back to the floor. Lucario tried to find anything like his earsocks, but only tickled him. While trying to search the fluffy chest of the other, Lucario's groin touched Zoroarks entrance which was enough to make Zoroark moan.
"Y-y-you aren't gonna f-find anyth- AAAAaaagghhh~"
"Oh, what happened, dear? Dog got your tongue?"
As Lucario made the sarcastic remark, he also swiftly lowered himself along Zoroarks body to the rear.
"Is it here~?"
Lucario teased Zoroark with pressing on the pink circle.
"Mmmpphhh~"
As much as Lucario sounded sassy, he wasn't sure. But that was the confirmation for him.
Lucario didn't wait a second and shoved his tongue into Zoroark. It felt all sorts of ways. But Lucario could understand how Zoroark felt, and that's the most important part. He could locate his prostate just with the power of his aura. Zoroarks sweets sounds just encouraged Lucario to continue.
"AAAAAGHHH~,  AAAHHHH wow, whew, you're AAaahhh, good at it..."
'And that's only the tongue.' Lucario thought. 'About that...'
Lucario stopped, leaving a lot of saliva inside.
"Th-that was incredible! I guess you used y-y-your aura, right? W-well I'm not c-complaining."
Lucario just thought of what sounds the Zoroark might make when he will insert himself into Zoroarks ass(first mention, woohoo). Lucario was above average Pokemon in that region, or so he thinks. With that out of his mind, he aligns himself and trusts, Zoroark waiting for it in anticipation.
"Oh god, aaaaahhhhh~ Arceus!"
Zoroarks moans only turned Lucario more on, if it even was possible. Not that Lucario didn't make any sounds either.
"I am-mmpphhh- enjoying it no, aaaggghhhhh, no less than you."
Lucario picked up the pace, while Zoroark was practically dropping precum everywhere out of enjoyment of the situation. Zoroark has never felt these kinds of things before, especially not with someone else.
Now Lucario was practically laying on top of Zoroark because the overtaking feeling. While Zoroark was barely able to move, he saw the opportunity to squish Lucario's earsacks again.
"Mmmpphh, god, this is so go- AAAGGGGGGHHHHH~ FUCK!~"
This took Zoroark by surprise, but he continued to squish, sometimes even multiple at a time, making Lucario practically scream at the good feeling in his brain.
"AAAAAAaaaaaggghhh, I, I am getting closer!"
"M-me too- Aahhhh~"
Lucario pulled the knot all the way into Zoroark, making him moan once again.
The liquid filled up Zoroark from the inside, which felt amazing to both sides.
"I love you, cutie."
"M-me too"
____________________________________
Fuck yeah! 801 words! This was very sloppy :P mainly because I just wanted to just finish this story. I lost the attraction I once had in it. Don't worry, I will write more, but probably not this shipping, or at least not that big.
3860 words was this gay journey, nice.
  If you have any questions about what will happen in the future, or some shit, ask it!