Prologue II

Chronological storytelling is very often the only way to go about telling any type of understandable tale. However, the questions that this story attempts to answer clash heavily with this traditional form. For a moment, one should recall the questions that this tale set out to answer.

What is a Pangaean?

Where did this idea come from?

What exactly is the idea?

Unfortunately, not all of these questions can be answered in the current timeline. In this moment, one must consider the issue with this particular question: what is a Pangaean? No progress has been made to answer this question. In order to understand any one type of person, this type of person must first be met. Many Pangaeans have been met, but the Pangaeans that have been met are not the Pangaeans that were meant to be observed in the context of the original question.

A second issue, more related to the problem of chronological storytelling, is that any Pangaean that can be met in the time that this tale is currently taking place in is not a full and accurate representation of a Pangaean. They are Pangaeans at war. A full and accurate representation of a Pangaean would be a Pangaean in their natural habitat of Pangaea.

Recall that in the current time period Pangaea does not exist.

Through these deductions it should now be clear that in order to start making progress on this question, there must be a shift in the narrative from Cole Ryan to a Pangaean who has lived in Pangaea their entire life. To do this, the time period must change at this moment and several other moments in the future.

It's time to say good-bye to the Pangaean soldier that is Cole Ryan and time to say hello to the Pangaean citizen that is Andrew Valentine.

It's about time that we met a Pangaean.