Chapter X

" B - haah - bed." Medusa let out.

Aria nodded; "Mhm. Right." She stepped back (Medusa had loosened her wings from around them). "Wings or car?" You can't even think straight right now, let alone fly straight, Aria thought darkly. "Car it is." Medusa only nodded in agreement.

They kept their hands clasped, despite trying their best to walk apart (they didn't want to become overcome again). All the way home, they kept stealing glances at each other, anticipating the unknown moments they were to share.

"Dad's out for the night."

"Mhm..."

"Aren't you gonna comment how it's barely morning, still?" Aria frowned.

"You just did." Aria laughed. It was obvious that small talk wouldn't work; she figured Medusa was just as nervous as she. All she could do was step the gas pedal as she drove through the old dirt road, dodging the city traffic by going straight southeast.
It happened in a second; she was stealing yet another glace at Medusa, when she looked back at the road, an animal no larger than a fox was caught in her headlights.

She cursed as she swerved left across the road. Medusa was there in a second, yelling her own string of profanities as she leaned across and pulled the steering wheel right again. By the time the car stopped it was parked almost-normally. Aria blinked as she breathed heavily; the adrenaline still pumped in her veins. She looked across to Medusa and laughed. "You - you seriously need to teach me those Greek curses you keep on spewing." Medusa looked down, chuckling and shaking her head.

When she looked back up again, Aria was staring at her hand; not the one on the wheel, the one that was resting on Aria's upper thigh, her fingers resting on right where Aria clenched her two thighs together. Medusa started saying something while pulling her hand back, only for Aria to put stop her by putting her own hand on the other's.

Medusa threw her a questioning glance - but Aria was still staring at the hand ever so close to her core.

Aria, ever so slowly, loosened her thighs apart, guiding Medusa's hand to her sweatpants-clad womanhood.
If she focused, Medusa could hear Aria's quickening heartbeat. But the sound of the soft shallow breathes Aria let out with every vertical movement the gorgon made to her core was all she could focus on.

Medusa could feel the outline of Aria's wetness; it took all her willpower not to strip her and turn her soft breaths into moans and screams. Medusa had never felt such an urge before. And that drove her out of her mind.... in a good way.

Aria's eyes were fixed on the gorgon, for the latter had her in a trance. Her chest was tightening, heat was building up in her stimulated core. Her toes were curled in her shoes, her legs spread and tense, as if all her instincts were silently begging Medusa for more.

Medusa was now moving her fingers - two or three, Aria didn't know - into Aria, through the thin layer of sweatpants and panties she had on. Her hands moved from gripping the steering wheel to gripping Medusa's neck as she looked into her eyes, now reflecting purple.

Aria's breath hitched on more than one occasion as Medusa quickened her pace, and it wasn't long before she let out a load moan, shuddering as she reached her peak.

Medusa, not removing her eyes from Aria's, lifted her hand; her fingers shone with Aria's juices, and made a show of licking said fingers once. She pulled her fingers from her mouth, and leaned them into Aria's lips. Aria sucked on the gorgon's fingers, tasting herself on them - never daring to quit Medusa's gaze.

Medusa leaned in to kiss Aria, the latter loosened her grip on the gorgon's neck as she worked her tongue into her mouth. She slid her hands downwards and into Medusa's shirt, and upwards to Medusa's breasts. The latter stopped her, however, by gripping her arms.

"Home," Medusa said.

"Home?"