Chapter XI

They talked and talked. They laughed and laughed. They shared stories and laughed at all the funny things – Medusa had a lot of things to say, being ancient and all. "Basically I label that age as "the time India threw a fit for a pig." Aria was only half listening; she was busy staring at the gorgeous girl who currently was holding the former by the waist. She felt Medusa's chuckle rumble in the chest she was pressed against. They were comfortably laying under the stars, Medusa wrapping her arms – and wings – around Aria and herself, it felt like a cocoon of feathers, warmth and happiness.

                Aria closed her eyes, and when she opened them, Medusa was staring at her. Her eyes looked pitch black in the dark of the night. Aria had been staring at those lips for hours; it was no wonder that she was craving to kiss them. And so she did. A lot. Medusa unsealed her lips for Aria's tongue. She uncurled her wings for Aria to climb over her. It was quickly getting too hot for the both of them as Medusa slid her fingers across the clothed skin of Aria's waist and bottom.

          Likewise, Aria let her hands roam into Medusa's shirt and pants. It wasn't long before the sweet make out session turned into a steam-ridden, shamelessly-naked-on-the-grass make out session. "This is bad." Medusa noted after pulling back from a heated kiss.

       Aria chuckled. "So fun being a bad girl isn't it, then?" She leaned down, pulling out her tongue and slowly sliding it from Medusa's neck all the way to her core, not removing her gaze off Medusa's weary eyes. "I've always had a thing for bad girls, you know." She made a show of childishly walking her fingers from Medusa's waist to her womanhood. She took an appreciative glance at Medusa's moonlit skin before leaning down on her with a tongue and two fingers.

         Medusa shuddered as she felt Aria teased her with slow strokes and touches. She whimpered and pressed Aria to her by the latter's hair. Aria only chuckled and pulled back a little. Medusa could see the mischief in her honey-brown eyes. "Awh, poor baby... But wasn't this bad a moment ago?" Aria feigned contemplation. "Hm.. I wonder.." She finished her sentence with a hard bite on Medusa's inner thigh. The latter yelped. After she finished licking the would-be mark she made, she proceeded to give the gorgon what she wanted; what they both wanted. She loved the taste of Medusa's sweet nectar just as much as she loved Medusa's reactions.

       Aria furiously feasted on Medusa's womanhood, which was getting slicker by the moment. She suspected her own sex was doing do. In fact, she ached to give herself any release, but she lulled down that urge with focusing on the task at hand – rather: at tongue – but it was like putting out a fire with a can of gasoline. Medusa's thighs tightened around her head, her mewls and whimpers getting more and more urgent. She focused on sucking and licking the gorgon's pleasure apex. She groaned around it, sending sweet vibrations into Medusa, while vigorously introducing two fingers into her cavern. She knew her movements were raw and jerky but they were clearly good enough for Medusa to quickly reach her edge. She moaned one last time and Aria's fingers gave her a final slow thrust. Medusa released Aria's head from the firm grip her legs had on it.

        When Aria came back up to her, she gave Medusa a quick kiss, making a show of wiping her dirty fingers on Medusa's cheek (many snakes slithered down for a taste), laid back on the blanket and said, "your turn."

          Medusa eagerly obliged.

          Once she was at level with Aria's core, it was like she was on automode; her forked tongue sliding into Aria, whose slick was all Medusa could scent. Her vipers went to work on Aria's thighs and waist. She vaguely sensed them nicking and licking around, enticing quite the sounds from Aria. Medusa intended on following the path of her snakes this time.