SHOT - 1 - IS THIS LOVE???

"Yeah baba.. Coming.. Coming.."

told Pragya on her phone...

She was inside a lift and every one else inside the lift gave her a weird look seeing her in a hurry...

Pragya forced a smile on her face to avoid embarrassment... Finally, to her relief, the lift reached the ground floor...

Pragya rushed to the dining hall to see Abhi there with all her other friends...

She rushed to the table and kept her mobile and wallet on the table...

When she was about to take her seat,

"Always late... Can't you be on time, at least once??"

asked Abhi to much of Pragya's irritation...

With Abhi's words, everyone at the table was alarmed of the storm coming soon

With Abhi's words, everyone at the table was alarmed of the storm coming soon.. Disha was the first one to identify it, and she broke Abhigya's conversation...

"Pragya... You go and get your food... The desserts are going to get over soon.."

With the word dessert, Pragya forgot every other thing and rushed to get her food...

"Phew... Thoughtful work, Disha... If not a world war would have started in this table.."

told Vin giggling at Abhi, while what he got in return from Abhi is a glare telling,

"Come out Bro... You are going to be dead today.."

Disha and others at the table, laughed seeing Vin's frightened expressions... By then Pragya reached their table and took her seat...

"Sorry, Guyz... That rolling globe caught me and pushed me into the meeting room... Though I don't have anything to do with that meeting, I was forced to sit there.."

"Then how did you come out, Pragya??? To the best of my knowledge, that meeting is for an hour, and you came within 15 minutes.."

asked Bulbul with confusion...

"She would have dramatically told that she is feeling nauseous... Her rolling globe is the only one against her in her team... The rest of the team members would have helped her by joining the act and would have sent her out... She is their team's ladli right..",

told Abhi without even looking at Pragya...