SHOT - 5 - ACCEPTING THE TRUTH

Hours passed by... It became evening...

The WhatsApp message they shared reached almost everyone and Pragya's dad was answering few calls while her mom few, and Pragya herself few... They selectively answered the calls, who really care for their well-being and not someone who wants to know what is happening in the neighbor household...

Bulbul and Disha made sure the trio had their food... The events that happened in their household are not something so common... But still, Pragya's bold avatar gave unknown confidence in everyone and made them believe that they can solve this problem...

Abhi who went out after Pragya's departure in the morning returned back to Pragya's home in the evening... He has to take Pragya to hospital for changing her wound dressing...

He entered the house with slow steps... His mind was totally blank and he had no clue about the situation at her home...

To his surprise, the house was so calm... Pragya's parents were not at home... Abhi saw Bulbul talking to Purab over the phone on the terrace... Disha and Pragya were found packing bags...

Abhi gently knocked at Pragya's room door...

Pragya with her usual smile,

"Come in... Why are you standing there as if you are some third-person??"

There were no traces of stress or tension on her face...

"vo

"vo... vo... I... "

stammered Abhi...

"First come-in... Sit here... Is this my Abhi?? I'm packing and you are standing out... Generally, you used to mess up whatever I do, right!! What's wrong with you now?? Come in..."

told Pragya with a sparkling smile...

Abhi went inside and pulled Pragya with him... They both sat on a couch... Disha left the room to give them privacy...

Abhi cupped her face,

"Don't act for me... Tell whatever is going inside your brain... You can't hold them for so long... I know you better than yourselves... "

told Abhi with tears lacing his eyes...

"Stupid fellow!! Nothing is cooking inside my mind... Things have happened... This is not the moment to regret or brood over... Concentrate on future things... "

completed Pragya ruffling his hair...

"Are you happy marrying me?? We might not have thought about this even a moment before I tied mangalsutra to you... So tell me... You may have certain expectations... I don't have any idea about how to proceed this relationship if we are accepting it... I couldn't bear his words... And that's the reason I married you without giving a second thought... But if you are not okay with this, let's break this, Pragya... "