SHOT - 7 - YOUR GIRL??

Days rolled.. But there was no improvement from any side.. Abhi who wanted to let his parents know the fact about his marriage, unfortunately, had to stay silent since his grandpa was not keeping well and the whole family was tensed about it..

Abhigya felt that it was not the right moment to break the truth to everyone.. While at Pragya's home, her dad was slowly accepting the truth, but her mom was taking time to adapt to reality..

Both joined back to the office.. They continued staying in their respective homes and felt to move in together only when both of their parents approve.. There were so many gossips going behind their back.. But both didn't lend their ears to anything or anyone, rather they concentrated on their work and continued to be the best of friends as they always were..

And one thing was so evident... They didn't behave like a happily married couple.. They both fought with each other as they always did..

It was one evening where only Abhi, Pragya and Purab stayed back at the office while others left for home.. Purab who had some late evening calls came to Pragya for chit-chatting.. While Pragya who was done with her work packed her bags and continued chatting with Purab..

"Let me go and check for Abhi.. I saw him chatting with one of his team members.. What is there to chat for this long?? He knew it right, we will be waiting for him to have dinner!!"

told Pragya totally pissed off...

"Hey!! What if it is regarding his work?? Moreover, you remember right, he never likes us telling that we were waiting for him.. If you are hungry, Chalo, let's have dinner.. He will have whenever he wants.."

replied a calm Purab to all of Pragya's rants..

Pragya's pov:

What for this guy?? He is my husband and I'm the one who has to worry for him.. Already, he is not treating me as his wife, since the day we joined the office back.. We always fight for petty things, as we used to do.. Okay!! I agree.. I love them all.. But on one side, this also instills a fear in me.. It has been 10 damn days after we joined office.. All these days we never had alone time to spend with each other.. Both of us are having so many works to compensate for the days we took off.. If we get to have a coffee-break, someone is joining us and there is no moment I could talk to him personally and freely.. If I call him at night, his line is engaged coz of talking to mom or he is sleeping.. Otherwise, I'm dozing off when he calls.. What do all these things mean?? Ughhh... Ain't I worthy enough to get some peace in life..

Pragya came back to sense when she felt her arm stinging...

"Bandar ki bachaa.. Don't behave like a 5-year old kid..",

yelled Pragya at Purab..

"Then what?? You are in your dreamland.. I'm the one who is suffering in hunger.. He is not coming.. You are also dreaming.. Then what do you expect me to do??"

asked Purab innocently..

Pragya glared at him..

"Okay, Wait.. I'll go and check on him.. You stay here.. Teekay?!"

told Pragya and went to check on Abhi..

To her bad luck, Abhi was doing something in his laptop with much enthusiasm, with his team-mate by his side.. Pragya pouted seeing him and then came back to her desk.. She collected her bags and went to Purab's desk..