SHOT - 3 - UNEXPECTED SOLUTION

"For this only, I'm scolding you to eat some more morsels of rice, every time..",

yelled Abhi angrily at Pragya...

Pragya was back to conscious and she was sitting on the hospital bed with IV going...

"Pragya... If you were so weak, you could have taken any supplements or had a proper rest before coming for the party right... What is the need to work all through the day without having food and ending up in this state??"

asked Disha calmly at Pragya who was sitting all sad...

Pragya leaned on to Disha's shoulder who was sitting along with her in the bed... She didn't utter anything and she was just gazing the floor.. Disha slowly patted her head to calm her down...

"Do you want dad and mom to come here??"

asked Purab to Pragya...

"No... No Purab... If they see me like this, then they may get angrier... I can't predict their emotions... Let me go home after this IV and will explain things to them slowly.."

told Pragya still gazing the floor...

"He is not the right choice for you Pragya... It's better late than never.,"

told Bulbul...

Bulbul has a fair knowledge of Purab's assumptions about Abhigya... Even she wished for the same... But with a stubborn Pragya, they left the matter to go in its flow... Now when it became a proven fact in front of everyone that Ishaan is not the right choice for Pragya, they just want to get Abhigya together...

A teardrop fell on Disha's hands... She turned to see Pragya and witnessed her eyes pooled with tears threatening to fall...

"Arey... Pragya... My Darling na... Don't cry... It's okay... We can sort this out.."

told Disha convincing Pragya...

Pragya nodded her head with tears getting its way down...

Abhi who was standing a little far from her, hearing Disha's words came near Pragya... Disha saw him and got up from the bed...

He gently touched her head... That was enough for Pragya... She encircled her hands around his waist and cried hugging him like a baby...

Abhi who has never left anything to bother Pragya in his might all these days felt defeated for the first time... He felt like he can bear any pain physically but not her tears...

He slowly removed her off him and sat beside her.. Pragya leaned her head on his shoulders... He wiped his tears...

"What are you crying for, Pragya??"

He asked calmly...

Maya who was standing along with her other friends nudged Arjun and asked irritatedly,

"Has he gone mad?? What kind of question is this??"

"Patience Maya... Abhi can understand Pragya ahead of us... It's better not to poke our nose in their convo... They are the solution for each other.."

told Arjun silencing Maya...

"I.. I don't know Abhi... I don't know why I'm crying...
Is it because he tainted our friendship??
Is it because he called me something similar to character-less??
Is it because he didn't understand me?? Understand us?? I don't know.. I really don't know.."