Sick!Sam Guevenne x Reader

I curiously walked to Sam's room, hearing him cough rather loudly.

"Sam?" I opened his door to see him sitting up, coughing, "Are you okay?" He nodded and laid down on his side, not facing me.

"I'm okay." He mumbled. I nodded and whispered a 'good night' before closing his door.

~

In the morning, Sam sluggishly got out of bed, a furry blanket wrapped around him.

"Are you okay?" I asked again. He shivered.

"Y-Yeah,...I'm okay." He tried to reassure me. I didn't buy it (I rented it). I walked over to him and sat next to him. He inched away from me, holding the blanket close to him.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure." He coughed, then sighed. I put my hand on his forehead, one on his shoulder. He was shaking, and really warm.

"Great. You're sick." He shook his head.

"No, I'm not. I can't get sick." He mumbled, rubbing his cheek with his blanket.

"Says who?" He huffed and laid back. I smiled sweetly at him, grabbing a throw pillow and putting it under his head.

"Thank..you..." He said. I nodded and went to the kitchen to make him some tea. When I came back, he was asleep. I smiled and set his tea down and stroked his hair.

"Poor Daedric prince...got a little mortal cold..." I chuckled quietly at the idea. He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer. I blushed and rested my head on his chest.

"You'll be better after you wake up, I promise." I mumbled.

~

After he woke up, he was smiling.

"I feel better." He grinned. He shoved the blankets off, wrapping his arms around me tighter.

"That's great, Sam. I made you tea, but I bet it's cold by now." He placed a quick kiss to my cheek.

"Hey, wait, how did you not get sick?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Simple spell." I smirked. He stared at me with a red blush on his milky white face. He pulled me closer, and I rested my head on his shoulder, nuzzling his neck. I placed a kiss or two..maybe three- on his neck, making him sigh and blush. He stroked my hair soothingly.

"Thank you." He said out of no where.

" For?"

"Healing me... I can't take care of myself (HEY ME TOO-)" I giggled and stared at him. I stared at his chocolate brown eyes, his smooth skin, the way his cheeks are tinted pink naturally, his silky, knot less, raven hair, his black, stitches robes. I...

"Why are you staring at me, my dear?" He asked, sighing contently.

"I-I was- uh- super sorry. I'm... tired?" Sam smirked and pecked my cheek again, making me blush. I pecked his lips, not really thinking about what I was doing. He gasped quietly in surprise, a smile threatening him. He pulled me to him, capturing his lips with mine. I kissed back, closing our eyes.

~You'll be okay when you wake up. I didn't lie, now, did I?~

506 words.