Part 5

Naomi's P. O. V:

I held my lip as it had a small puncture where blood spilt.

" Nay, I'm so sorry I let my anger get the best of me" Oliver tried to hold me but I flinched away running into my car and driving off.

I didn't realize where I was going until I was In the drive way I was at Menas house. I should have left but I was to teieredto go anywhere else.

I knocked on the door, Mena opened the door
" Naomi..." I hugged him crying on his shoulder

After a few minutes of balling, I calmed my self in the bath mena had set for me.

He sighed and sat on the other side of the tub.

Menas P. O. V:

" What happened to you tonight"

" Oliver he.. He hit me"

" Nay, I'm so sorry. Why would he do that"

" because... Of you" i looked shocked

" I told him I was in love with you"

Her bottom lip quivered " are you" I asked she stared at me with her big dough brown eyes, then nodded. This time she kissed me it was like magic.

" Mena, could you get in with me" I couldn't resist her voice soft like summer rain "

I pulled of my shirt and was completely naked. I slipped in behind her she layed on top of me.

evanutally Nay had gotten tired and we layed down in the bed. After an hour or two I made sure Naomi was sleep
And snuck out of the bed. I dressed myself heading out to my car and driving to Naomi's house. I knocked on the door.

A tall darkskined man answered.

" who are you" he asked

" I'm a friend of Naomi's" he let me in

" is she okay i never ment to hurt her"

" but you did, I need to grab some of her stuff" I went u to the master bed room he followed me. I put lots of close in the bag and all of her makeup shoes her hair products everything Nay would need. " what even is your name"

" Mena... Massoud"

I pushed past him. " your the guy she left me for, she couldn't even get a guy better looking than me" I rolled my eyes just as I was about to leave he snatched the bag away. I brushed my mouth including the stubble with my hand and adjusted my golden lion sculpted ring and soon my fist made contact with his face. He was on the ground " that's for Naomi" I kicked him in his stomach, then crouched down grabbing the bag.

" that was for saying your better looking" I pointed over to the mirror on the wall

" which your not"