part 9

Naomi's P.O.V: 

It’s been about three weeks since the call that I received from the police department, they believe they found Lena's younger Sister Lola.

I just don’t know if i should tell Mena, him and Lena are finally starting to act like they care for each other. 

I found myself in the pool swimming when i felt hands on my waist, the strong hands lifted me into the air. Then our eyes had met Mena and his dough brown eyes that glistened off the reflection of the pool.

Slowly he put me down with my body tracing his, soon enough i watched his hands travel through the valley of my breast, my breath becoming short every minute he touched me. Stop, I thought to myself but my body just wanted to feel him, all of him. He removed my wet slicked backed hair from one side of my neck slowly he started to kiss and nibbled i began to feel numb but then i had regained my sense or at least enough to say “ W..we cant, Lena she..

“ she’s not here “

After that I turned swiftly, Mena grabbed my thighs holding my cold wet body inside all the way to our white covered bed.

I layed there flat waiting for the unknown, Mena once again catching me off guard crawled on top of me.

Mena had untied the lace holding up my bikini. To be honest I was nervous of course Mena had seen me before however this was our first time.

Pulling it off gentle, my body had become bear. Soon he was to
He kissed my fourhead the bent to my ear " I'll be gentle "

A/N

Sooo I trying to make the like pg so I just gonna give you that need to know bases. You can put the pieces together

Every stroke was soft yet it hurt but the pain disappeared in the matter of how much I loved him. He started going faster, I couldn't help myself I dug my nails into to his back as I yearned for more, as he pushed down on my pelvic bone, we had finished.

L

aying in something of a sweethearts cradle. I begin to draw circles on Mena's chest, I had no intention of alarming him however I tend to wear my emotions on my face.

" What on your mind " he asked, I sat up still laying on top of him " I found Something out today " I ran my fingers through his perfectly messy hair

" Don't tell me, wait until tomorrow, I wanna enjoy this moment with you, because I promise Naomi Scott I will marry you "

" I love Mena Massoud " " I love you too"

" Could you guys keep it down next time " Lena giggled

" H...How long have you been here " I asked " long enough to hear your wet footsteps coming in from the pool "
I sighed a bit as Mena laughed

"Good night Lena " Mena laughed once more

"nighty night"