Part 13

{ Still at premier }

Naomi's P.O.V: 

we finally get seated in the cinema after about a billion pictures.

_TIME SKIP:20 MINUETS IN_

i had gotten a text from the secrect investogater telling us where Lena's siblings Lola and Luke were at. I tapped Mena's forearm gently, he looked to me with his brown eyes and his one of a kind smile.

" We need to leave now " I whispered to him with a sense of urgency 

his face hardened, as he wasn't happy but we did what we had to. without any explanation I  grabbed lena's arm dragging her to the car. we all buckled in and began driving.

" Nay where are we going " she and Mena were clueless, but I might as well come clean their bound to find out anyway 

" I felt bad that you couldn't find Lola and Luke " I paused, " So I hired a privet investigator to find them " i was more worried about how Lena would feel then how angry Mena would be at me.

i looked to the backseat where Lena had a blank facial expression. I didn't know what to say to her. we were silent all the way there. we all got out and ran to the small house that needed lots of paint jobs.

we looked throw the window, to see if anyone was home and to our luck they were but there was more. there was a little boy who I'd assume is Lena's brother doing the dishes but an obese, white male with little to no hair slapped the young boy across the face, Lena gasped in deperation to help, but suddenly; a girl ran towards the man and hit him over with what appeared to be a golf club. it was hard to see because of how filthy the house was. the man grabbed a knife and threatened the girl. slipping and falling the man walked towards her.

" go throgh the back get them outta there " Mena whispered as he knocked on the door, grabbing the mans attention. 

Lena and i ran threw the back........( TO BE CONTINUED)