My Marvel Oc

Name: Sophia Smith
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Looks: she is about 6'5, she has light even slightly peachy skin, light dirty blonde hair kept in a ponytail in the back, she also has dark red eyes, she used to wear red glasses with dark blue parts on the ends
Clothing: She normally wears a white and blue school uniform with a small red neck scarf sometimes along with white and blue tennis shoes, if she ever goes out she would either wear a light peach shirt with a professional light brown skirt, or a t-shirt and shorts
Personality: she is actually a very quiet yet sofisticated girl, she isn't your average highschool girl, she is very smart and a major bookworm as well the class math/science whiz
Fears: Needles, Knives, Sharp objects
Backstory: she was a normal girl living in an average apartment with her father in Manhattan, her father is Samuel Smith, he is a policeman/Detective, her father had found a boy out on the streets he seemed to answer to the name Casey(Spygirl2135's OC) so that's what the small family called him, he had been taken to the hospital as he had been found injured after being attacked by a local gang, when the boy was feeling better he was taken home with Samuel not wanting him to be put into foster care at his age, at first Casey and Sophia didn't get along though they had slowly started to build some sort of relationship bond or whatever you wanna call it, Sophia had taken Casey to school with her just to let him see what it was really about as she had forgotten that they had a field trip to the science labs she was glad to have packed a lunch for the two of them as she accidentally lied about Casey being a shoperonne for the trip they arrived at the place when a horrible accident happened as Sophia had been bitten by one of the test subjects after a containment breach she had soon passed out not having noticed something had crawled into her backpack she had been rushed to the hospital and soon was taken home once being said to be ok, after a couple of months to almost half a year, Samuel had been on q big case as he had been tracking someone down, though this person was good, very good as he had been able to figure out many things about Samuel as he kidnapped his daughter Sophia he hadn't done this for money but just to get underneath Samuel's skin, Sophia had woken up strapped to a chair of course she would panic in her head seeing as she was surrounded by grown men and had a cloth over her mouth, one of the men pulled out a needle as he slowly stuck it into her arm as she felt something flowing into her veins not knowing what it was as she continued to panic, she soon was knocked out now hearing many voices in her head one of them very strange the others were very familiar as they were her own questions and confusion bouncing around in her mind(W.I.P)