3.

"Ah so you've finally decided to join us Mackenzie" she looks at her watch "10 minutes late huh"
Mackenzie awkwardly stood infront of Mrs hoebag's desk as snickers could be heard from the class.
Mackenzie eventually walked to the back where Annie and Lauren were sat. She sat by Annie.
"Psst" annie whispered "where have you been mackz"
"Err- 
"Hm" both Lauren and Annie observed.
"We're gonna get it out of you sooner or later Kenz" they both winked at me.
I internally groaned and sunk down in my seat, adverting my attention to the teacher talking about god knows what.
It was a English lesson, so it was boring as usual. But nonetheless I continued to write the notes.
Soon enough the bell rang, and all students rushed out to their lockers getting books for their next lesson.
Me, Annie and Lauren were the last to walk out of the classroom. We went to Annie's locker first as it was the closest and she got her maths book. Luckily me and Annie had almost all the same lessons together. Lauren parted and walked to her locker further away and got her RE book.
maths
"Hey annie, kenzie over here" our mutual friend devenity shouted to us.
We walked over to her and sat at the two desks right next to hers.
Asher and Johnny sat a few desks away from us. Which was unfortunate, because although they're our friends they can be very disruptive.
I turned around to the direction of where the boys sat and looked at them. Johnny saw me looking and winked.
oh that damn wink, I thought.
"Settle down everybody" mr clown said.
Of course nobody listened to him, but he didn't seem to care that much and started teaching anyway.
We all felt bad for the old guy, always so grumpy. Nobody ever listened to him so no wonder were probably all failing math.
"Kenzie, wanna come around after school?" Annie asked me.
I nodded in reply.

KENDALL SAYS🍒☁️
Lowkey starting to write longer chapters :)