11.

The school week, had passed especially quickly for Kenzie's case. It was now Friday and tomorrow was the day her and Johnny were gonna go on a date or a friendly hangout date kinda thing. kenzie occasionally found herself overthinking the hangout throughout the school. Her mind would always go to that one thought every lesson or time she was surrounded by nobody or just herself. Which brought her to one exact thought, why was she overthinking a friendly date. It's not like she liked Johnny, right? on another note, kenzie was currently sat on her bed when she decided to have a mini pamper session. She got two of her favourite bath bombs out of her bath bomb box and walked into her bathroom. After running a bath and adding the bath bombs she got in and stayed in the bath for another 20 mins until she got bored and decided to do some facemasks.
"Hey mads" kenzie shouted to her older sister, maddie.
"Yhhh" maddie screamed back
"Do you want to do facemasks and watch Netflix w me"
"ofc sis" maddie squealed excitedly as soon as she heard the words "face masks" come out of her younger sisters mouth.

-SUMMER SAYS!🍒☁️
hehe this was deep oops
also go check out my book "don't call me angel" on one of my many acc's -zieggy  💗💓💞

Vote🧚🏽‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧜🏽‍♀️