3

(Sorry about this being a bit short)

I grew nervous

No one was here except me.

I turn back around and look at the kitchen. Looking around for an object to use against this intruder, I find nothing. Damn it.

Beginning to inch close to the kitchen, I peak into the kitchen and sigh a little only seeing that the fridge was open. I don't remember opening it but oh well. Must have forgotten. Walking into the kitchen, I close the fridge door. Turning back to walk to my room, I jump a little and stare at where this person was crawling on my wall. What the-

I was pushed back and now I'm on the cold bitter ground and staring up at this masked person. Black and white mask and scarf, the scarf looked soft- back to the person who I'm pretty sure is going to kill me.
They bent down and looked at me. Their void eyes stared into my [E/C] eyes. I feel a slight shiver go down my spine but I'm not scared. Why is that?

I lift my hand and go to touch their mask but I jump as they grip my wrist roughly.

"Don't"

They loosen their grip on my wrist but still holding on firmly. They continued to 'examine' me as I looked down at the ground that I was roughly shoved onto. Another shiver goes down my spine as there gloved hand that had sharp black nails? Was placed on my cheek. They brushed their hand on my cheek as I felt a drop of something slide down my cheek.

"Did you kill my friend"

I wanted to know.

They seemed a little taken back at my question. Then they were gone, I touched my cheek. The warmth that once there was gone too. Standing up,

I thought about what had just happened. Confusion.
As I was changing into pajamas and Laid down into my bed. I couldn't stop thinking about that guy. Well, I'm pretty sure they were a guy considering I didn't see any um- well you know.

°
°
As my eyes opened, I felt so...tired. Leaning over I look at my clock to check the time. 11:07. Good thing I don't have work today. I sat up and stretched out my arms and yawned. Ya, its gonna be a bit of a rough day. Moving my fluffy blanket off of me, I walk over to my closet and pick a comfy but fitting outfit.

Closing my bedroom door behind me, I head over to the kitchen and put some bread in the toaster and sat down on the couch in the living room. As I was waiting, I grabbed my sketch pad and begin to sketch out the weird moment I had with the guy who now I that I think about it, how did he get in my house?

After sketching out the base of the drawing, I stood up and walked over to the sliding door that was just behind the couch.

I looked at the lock and saw that I had forgotten to lock it. I'm such a dumbass. I flick the lock, locking the door and looked out the sliding door and into the woods that was just behind my house. I started to get the feeling that someone was watching me again so I moved away from the sliding door and headed back to the kitchen. I got startled a little by the toast popping out of the toaster but calmed down quickly and grabbed the toast.

Sitting back down on the couch, I ate my toast as I continued sketching out the drawing. During that whole time, I still had that nagging feeling that someone was staring at me.

I turned on the t.v to try and ignore this feeling. Switching through some channels, I found my self on a news Channel.

BREAKING NEWS

" Another body was found in the small town of [Name of Town]"

They started showing pictures of the home and the body.

(3rd Person)

-Last Night-

A small girl sat on the rug of her room playing with some stuffed animals. They were small and had short blonde hair and wearing a baby blue dress. The closet door behind her started to open up behind her, slowly and quietly.

A black shadow began to grow behind her but soon faded. A man with a black and white mask appeared. The girl looked behind her and finally noticed the man.