5

Wow, sorry, I have been severely unmotivated to write anything for a long time and I've been trying my best to get myself to this. After my computer broke, I found it hard to type on a phone so if there are any mistakes, blame that.

[Readers POV]

"What do you mean I'm bad at lying?" I say in a bit of a snarky way.

 "It's just..s-super hot in the summer is all" My face is still a rose red, and I try to hide it with my sleeve. This masked person only stood there with his hand under his chin like he was trying to figure me out.

"If it's ok to ask..who are you?" I asked to hope that I don't get murdered.

"Kekekekekeke," He laughed as his head cocked to the right, "I am not from this area of the world nor your own species...you may call me Kagekao," he bowed as his hand was placed on his chest.

Ok well, at least we are getting somewhere. That name sorta suits him in a way, "Ok...Kagekao..what do you mean your not from this area of the world?" That question was itching at you as soon as he said it.
"Your questions might be answered over due time but they can not be answered now" Kagekao looked at me straight with his mask but then look the other way, "I must ask a question myself, what is this place?" Asking as his hand grazed the couch, almost cutting into it with those sharp fingers.

"Well this is my dad's cabin but he's gone now..why am I even telling you this! You shouldn't even be here" I walk over to him and grab his arm, I tug him over to the still-open front door and push him out, "Go back to the city or where ever you came from" I slam the door.
Sighing in relief that he should be gone, I turn ar- O MOTHFU

I bump into his chest, the feeling of warmth washed over me.

"But I came all this way, I can't just leave now~keke" He says as he is literally back inside the cabin. Kagekao slowly grabbed my hand and raised it up to his face.

His own sharp fingers start to mess with my perfectly normal ones. Yanking back my hand, I push him a bit away, "Well if I can't force you out of here then I'll just ignore you" I head back to the kitchen and to my gorgeous sandwich still sitting on the paper plate.

Leaning on the counter, I go to take a bite out of my sandwich...I stop as shivers go down my spine as kagekao runs his finger down my back and all the way down to my tailbone.
My face starts to burn red as I drop my sandwich back on the plate, "H-hey don't do t-that.." I say in a strained voice as I try to control ANYthing that comes out of my mouth.
"Why not~ you are so fun to play with~keke" He laughs, very knowing of what he did. I can't believe I'm in this kind of situation.

I slightly rush to my room and shut the door and take a deep breath, I need to clear my head up, whatever he's doing I can't let it affect me.

A pair of black hands wrap around my waist and pull me back, and he lays his head on my shoulder. The warmth of his hands makes my body shiver in excitement as his finger brushes over a sensitive area.
I can't believe this I don't think, "Aa~" I couldn't hold it back any longer. My body was so sensitive to this touch that I lost control.

I turn around and push him off once again for the 50th time it feels, "No way are you going to do anything with me" I say with my arms crossed, he could have been the one who killed my friend for all I know. My face still a cherry red as I try to regain my cool.

"Keke~ I like you~"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hopefully, that was a good chapter ^^

702 words