Chapter Four

After we had to clean Beverly's blood covered bathroom, it's a very long story (Meaning I'm too lazy to write this :) ), we decide to head to Bill's house to figure out what in the world the well house was. By the way I'm wearing this:

"Oh yeah Trash the trash-mouth I get it

"Oh yeah Trash the trash-mouth I get it. Hey I'm not the one scrubbing the bathroom floor imagining that her sink went all Eddie's mom's Vagina on Halloween!"

"Oh shut up Richie" I say.

"S-she didn't imagine it, I s-s-s-saw something to"

"You saw blood too?" Stan asks. Bill shakes his head.

"Not blood, I saw G-g-georgie. It seems too real, I mean it seemed like him but there was this-"

"Clown" Eddie squeaks out. "Yeah I saw him too" Ben and Stan both shake their heads agreeing with them.

"Yeah I seen it" I say.

"Wait can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?" Richie asks.

"Oh shit, that's Belch Huggins car, we should probably get out of here" Eddie says.

"Wait isn't that the home school kids bike?" Bill asks.

"Yeah that's Mike's" I say.

"We-we have to help him" Beverly says.

"We should?" Richie 'asks'.

"Yes" Beverly says before dropping her bike. We all follow along but Stan puts his on his kickstand.

"Stan really?" I joke.

"What?" I roll my eyes as we run down passed Belch's car. We see Henry and his gang beating Mike up, I decided to pick up a rock and throw it hitting Henry square in the face.

"Nice throw" Stan says,

"Thanks" I give Stan a slight smile. Mike makes his way towards us and we all begin to pick up rocks ready for anything. Henry starts speaking.

"You losers are trying to hard, they'll do you, you just got to ask nicely, like I did" Henry does this disgusting thing where he grabs his probably nonexistent dick, pulling 'it' up and biting his lip. I slightly gag at what he said and did. I hear Ben yell next to me making me back up into Stan. Ben throws his rock at Henry. Beverly follows, next thing we knew it, we all were. Then Richie yells.

"Rock war!" Before getting nailed in the head by a rock. I give out a small laughing while throwing my rock at Henry. Back and forth, rocks flying through the air and then I get hit in the head by a rock I of course fall down, Stan helps me to my feet, I look at Henry's goons run away, leaving Henry laying on the rocks. Stan and I head back to the bikes with everyone else following.

"Feeling okay?" Stan asks, worried.

"Yeah, just got hit that's all" Stan takes my face and looks for any marks.