Chapter Ten Ending

And as the hours go by, Eddie and I are freshened up our mom, pissed at us, Bill calls. We meet up at this bridge. We're all sitting around in a circle talking about what happened in the sewer.

"I can only remember parts, but I my only thought was that I was dead. That's what it felt like. I saw us, all of us together back in the cistern but we were older, like, our parents' ages." Beverly says.

"W-what were we all doing back there?" Bill asks.

"I just remember how we felt. How scared we were. I don't think I can ever forget that." Beverly finishes. Bill looks at the ground and picks up a piece of glass lying on the ground and stands up.

"Swear it. Swear, if It isn't dead, if It ever comes back, we'll come back, too." Bill says. Beverly stands up and everyone follows after. Bill cuts his hand with the glass, Richie, Eddie, Mike, Me, Stan, Ben, and then Beverly. Each of our hands cut open, like a blood oath. Bill makes his way back to his spot between Richie and Beverly. We all take each other's hands and stand in silence. Letting the space between us fill the silence. Stan fills it as we drop our hands.

"I've got to go. I hate you" Stan says to Bill, obviously joking. He lets out a laugh, we all let out a small laugh. Stan looks at everyone and then to me. "I'll see you later"

"Bye, Stan" I say. He begins to walk back to the bikes.

"Stan's leaving meaning Y/n and I should head out" Eddie says. Eddie gives a hug to Richie, I give mine to Beverly.

"Bye guys!" I say as we make our way following Stan back. Stan's waiting there.

"I thought you left?" Eddie asks.

"Oh, I just wanted to say something to Y/n before I left" I motion Eddie to leave.

"I'll meet you home Eds" Eddie gives me a 'don't do anything I would regret' look. Eddie begins walking home leaving me and Stan behind. "So what is it that you wanted to say?"

"Well, it's summer and it's been pretty trash of a summer" I nod my head. "So maybe, I was thinking if we can hang out, but like, as more than friends"

"What is that supposed to mean Noodle boy?"

"I'm asking you if you want to be my girlfriend" Stan's face turns red with mine following not long after. "Uh, but I mean-" I get up from my spot on my bike and walk towards Stan.

"You really think I would not say yes to you? If you haven't figured out, I'm saying yes" Stan smiles and pulls me into a light kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. (eeks)

"'I gotta go'" Richie mocks. "Yeah right, get a room!" I pull away flipping him off.

"So do you want to meet me at the quarry for, 6:30?"

"Sure thing Noodle boy"

"See you then weezer girl" I smile to myself as I bike home.

The fear of being alone, forgotten, thrown aside. Seems predictable and natural for anyone. Once we defeated the clown, I felt comfortable to bike alone, not fully stay alone yet, that still terrifies me. After a week or so, Beverly had to leave because she had no family in Derry. Turns out Victor and Belch were murdered by Henry, so no more Bowers gang, but Gretta will still be in school. Stan and I are doing well, he helps me cope with my fears, when I feel that I'm not as happy, Stan sneaks in my house and we talk for a while before I fall asleep in his arms or something. Things seem to be going well in Derry, Maine. Wonder what will happen in 27 years time....

~~End~~

Word Count-628

A/n- So this was the last chapter anddd I never really thought I would actually get any reads sooo..But I'm not going to ramble on about anything like the rest of my A/n. But I do have one thing to say...SCHOOL STARTS IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS AND I'M PETRIFIED... Okay that's all! If you actually liked this book than just...I don't know...Thank you? REREREEe okay now I'm going!

~Peace! <3