Chapter Six

I feel my body jerk before I slowly look around me. I look above me, probably where I fell from, I wince in pain as I see that I had broken my arm.

"Ahh, fuck, shit" I try moving it, hearing the bones crack, this can't be good at all. I hear something in front of me shift. I look and see and hand coming out of the fridge, it opens to reveal the clown all tangled up in it's own limbs. Slowly making its way out, hearing the bones cracking as It shifts It's body back to it's normal figure, towering above me. It bends over looking at me.

"Time to float!" It says, making its way towards me. I try quickly making my way back, trying my hardest with one arm to get away, it's not working at all. I've managed to back myself against the wall of this room because I'm a dumbass. I struggle to breathe, trying to get one full breath, this clown thing getting closer and closer, and before I knew it, it was right in my face. Teasing me, making me think it was going to eat my hand straight off the bone. It grabs my face mocking me, mocking my painful whines and crying. "Tasty tasty, beautiful fear" It goes from a straight face to a menacing smile, I know exactly what will happen, it's the end of the line for me.

My thoughts wander, I never go to say how much Stan actually meant to me. I watch as It's eyes roll back and it's mouth begins to open, and open. Ready for my fate. Mouth turning into something absolutely inhuman, impossible. But then, a miracle happens, I hear movement from above me. I scream for help, only hoping to god that it's Bill and Richie looking for me. The clown covers my face, not wanting me to escape it's grasp. Bill and Richie emerge from a door, seeing me in my disheveled state.

"Y/n!" Richie yells. The clown slowly begins to let go of my face turning it's body towards Bill and Richie. "Y/n"

"This isn't real enough for you Billy, I'm not real enough for you?" The clown taunts.

"Holy shit" Richie says under his breath.

"It was real enough for Georgie" Oh fuck, that clown did not just say that, that's not right. The clown gives out a maniacal laugh before lunging at Bill and Richie, great, now I have to watch Them die in front of me, but right before the clown could reach them, Beverly stabs the clown in the eye. I watch as it's blood defies gravity. Mike, Ben, and Stan make their way into the building, seeing me on the ground and the clown.

"Get her!" Richie yells, Bill, Beverly, and Stan rush to my aid.

"Y/n, are you okay, please say you're okay!" Stan yells as he looks at my broken arm. It turns to us, slowly transforming into something, Beverly starts freaking out, and she moves away. Everyone's yelling over each other, yelling at me, yelling at Mike and Ben, it's a madhouse. The clown lunges at us and we all jump, the clown's clearly satisfied with what it has done with us so it resorts back to It's place, slithering away into the basement, slashing Ben's stomach on the way out. Bill follows it. Stanley takes my face. "Y/n, please, are you okay?"

"Does it look like I'm fucking okay Stan?! My arm is fucking Broken! I'm having a panic attack!" I yell.

"Y/n, mom's going to be fucking pissed!"

"You don't think I fucking know that Eddie!?" I yell obviously under so much pressure. I break down crying, I feel Stan pull me into his arms, I start to feel calmer, he helps, He helps so much.

"I-I'm gonna- I'm gonna snap it back into place!" Richie yells kneeling down to me grabbing my arm.

"Do not Fucking touch me! Do not touch me!" I scream.

"Don't you fucking dare Richard!" Eddie screeches. 

"Rich-" Stan begins*snap* 

"ooooOOOOOHH" I scream.

*

I sit in the car, Eddie sitting in the back. I watch as my mother yells at everyone, I give them a teary eyed look before giving them a see you later.

"Bye, I love you guys" My mom speeds off to the hospital, lecturing Eddie and I about how we can't leave the house unless we go to the pharmacy, and to never hang out with the Losers. 

*

Word Count- like 900 I think

A/n- okay but like, who the hell is reading this crap of a story? I mean go ahead but like, it's scaring me how people actually are reading my shit. So last night I was up all night crying about how cute Reddie is and how it literally is cannon. Like how can you not ship Richie and Eddie? Then I kept crying for more than shipping Reddie. THEN I thought it was a smart idea to watch Infinity War at two in the morning. Yeah bad idea, I literally couldn't breathe out of my nose so I just cried for like...20 or so minutes. Let's just say I cried myself to sleep.  Also, while writing I was watching a really cute Reddie edit on Insta by@ miketoziier you should like, check it out maybe :) Okay, I forgot to watch the last part for Sam and Colby so Imma do that now.

~Peace! <3