Chapter Nine

Still Eddie's POV btw**

(This is in no way accurate FYI ) We reach the Neibolt house dropping our bikes at the front. I throw my fanny pack into the tall grass, we all give a look to each other before walking in, Mike sets up his gun thing while Bill puts on his backpack,. We begin to walk inside ready to get back Beverly and Y/n. I look back and see Stan standing in the doorway.

"Stan?"

"Stan we all have to go"

"B-b-Beverly was right, if we split up like last time, t-t-that clown will kill us one by one" It stays quiet for a second before Bill speaks again. "We-we stick t-together, all of us, we'll win I promise"

"Stan, at least do it for Y/n" I say looking at Stan. Stan takes a small breath and steps into the house turning on his light. We continue to follow Bill to the room where he had seen the well, Richie speaks as we reach the well.

"Hey Eddie, got a quarter?"

"I would't want to make a wish in that fucking thing" I respond. We all look down into the deep, dark well.

"Beverly?" Ben yells. Richie and I look over at him, giving him the 'do you really think she can hear you?' look.

"How are we supposed to get down there?" Mike asks. Ben wanders off and finds a rope, we attach it to something on the wall, Bill begins to climb down the rope while Mike holds onto it. I go next, slowly making my way down the rope. One by one we all start making our way down to the sewers, Mike was getting his things together when we hear him yell. We all turn our heads and crawl back to the entrance hole. We all yell his name to see if he's alive or at least okay. We see Henry look down at us.

"Bowers!" Richie yells. Henry starts imitating a sheep, creeping us the fuck out. He takes the rope and pulls it out from the well. We're all still yelling for Mike.

"I-I-I s-sh-should get up there" Bill says.

"Are you crazy? With what?!" I yell holding Bill back. We hear Mike grunting and then we watch as Henry falls deep into the well.

"Holy shit!" Richie yells.

"Mike!" I yell. He's looking down the well, terror drawn all over his face.

"I'm okay" We all sigh and Mike begins to reload his gun but then we watch as his ammo falls down the well.

I hear a noise in the distance and see Y/n poking her head out from the side.

"H-hello, please say someone's there" Her voice weakened.

"Y/n? Is that really you?" I ask.

"Eds I just want to go home, please" Y/n emerges completely and I see her clothes all ripped and torn, I crawl over to her giving her a warm embrace.

"How are you alive? I thought the clown got you!"

"It did, but Beverly took the hit while I ran away, I've been having panic attacks for who knows how long roaming these sewers alone" She says quickly, I barely made out what she said.

"I just can't believe you're okay!"

"I can't either"

 ***Y/n's POV***

This sucks like trash and I'm crying so I don't know what I'm writing :( 

I follow Eddie to the rest of the group.

"Y/n, you're okay!" Richie yells.

"Barely" I squeak out. We have a group hug before Eddie notices something.