Stormy weather

It's Wednesday, you just got off school and was on your way to work. When suddenly... Rain clouds covered the bright blue sky.

You looked up and felt rain drip onto your face, you let out a sigh and quickly fastened your pace.

But, despite your short legs and eagerness to get to the shop. The rain got heavier and soon you and your clothes were drenched.

Cars passed by you and puddles splashed up and soaked your shoes.

"You have got to be kidding me." You groan wiping the water from your forehead.

A familiar jeep slowed down beside you, the drivers window rolled down and Suga sat there with a smug grin.

"You need a ride?" He asked ignoring the cars honking at him from behind.

You let out a shy smile and then raced over to the passenger side of the jeep.

You opened the door and jumped in, Suga grabbed your bag for you and put it in the back with his.

"Why didn't you wait for me I would of given you a ride?" He asked finally putting the car in drive.

"What if I wanted to get caught in the rain?" You mocked while putting your seatbelt on.

"Yeah? Do you want me to pull over?" He glanced over at you while hiding his grin.

You smiled and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek, he was warm so you wrapped your arm around his and rested your head on his shoulder.

"Your going to get me wet." He muttered but you knew he couldn't care less.

"Can I turn on the heater?" You asked beginning to shake while sitting infront of the ac.

He reached over and turned it on for you, then you felt a small peck on your forehead.

You smiled and closed your eyes, trying to warm yourself up before you caught another cold.

His hand fell from the steering wheel and intertwined with yours.

He was being strangely cute today... Most days he's a grump but now he was... flirting?

Time went by in a flash and you opened your eyes to a parked car in the parking lot of the Barista shop.

You sat up but Suga quickly leaned over and pressed his gentle sweet lips against yours.

Your eyes widened in shock but then they slowly closed, you kissed him back.

"Let's go." He muttered pulling away.

He let go of your hand and then you both jumped out the car and ran into the building.

You quickly grabbed your dry work uniform and retreated to the changing room.

You stepped out the small room while tying your apron around your waist, Suga stood waiting for you with a towel.

"For me?" You asked walking up to him.

He smiled and threw it on your head and then he started to rub the wetness from your hair.

You laughed as he took the towel off and kissed your nose.

"What is going on with you today?" You asked putting your hands on his hips.

"Let's go on a date tomorrow." He said looking into your crystal eyes.

You suddenly blushed, "s-sure."

He smiled at your stutter and then lead you out the back room.

"Hey! Y/n... Why is your hair wet?" Jin asked raising an eyebrow.

You walked over to the coffee machines, "I got caught in the rain."

"Oh the sucks." Taehyung chimes in while throwing a jacket over the counter at you.

You picked it up and glanced over at Suga who was lowkey glaring at Taehyung.

"Thanks Hyung but I don't need it." You smiled hanging it up on the coat rack beside the backroom door.

"Hyung did you bring your jeep?" Jungkook asked racing past you to Suga.

He looked up at the younger, "yeah I did."

"Great! Can you give me a ride home." Kookie asked grabbing a washcloth so he could wipe down some tables.

Suga glanced over at you and you gave him a small nod, "fine."

...

It was dark out now, and everyone was getting ready to close up shop for the day.

Everyone went into the backroom and changed into their other clothes, well everyone except you.

"Here." Suga secretly handed you one of his extra t-shirts and an umbrella.

You smiled gratefully and gently brushed your hand against his as you took his clothes.

Why was he being secretive? Because no one knows that you two started dating.

And you two wanted it to stay that way until it was the right time.

"Yo Y/n I got a skirt you can borrow." Jimin said holding up a pink skirt.

"Why do you have a skirt?" You and Jungkook asked in unsion.

"Long story." He blushed and handed it to you.

Everyone laughed and then filed out the door to go home. You watched Yoongi as he and Jungkook got into the Jeep.

You thought of asking for a ride but the rain was gone and the mist felt great on your skin.

~bonus~

Jungkook got in the back of the jeep, he put his hand down and felt something wet.

He looked down and saw Y/n's bookbag.

"Hyung isn't this Y/n's?" He asked holding up the bag so Yoongi could see.

Suga's eyes widened, "yeah."

He grabbed it from the younger and put the wet bag in the passenger seat.

"What's it doing in here?" Jungkook muttered putting his finger on his chin.

"What?" Yoongi asked glancing back at him.

"N- nothing." Jungkook stuttered while itching the back of his head.

~~~~~

Hey! Did you miss me?
I missed you too.
Hope you enjoyed!