I: Because Why Not

"Izuku in his armor form or All Might in buff form"

"anyone else"

5 years old Izuku P.o.V. (Point of View)

Today I finally got friends. My whole life I be bullied because of my quirk look villainous. Both of my new friends had the same problem. Name of my first friend is Kirishima Eijirou his quirk is very similar to my is call Hardening everyone says his quirk is useless but its have many uses, second friend is Katsuki Bakugo and his quirk Explosion his Kirishima fiend this way he was bullied, my third friend is Hitoshi Shinso he was bully for heaving vilanus quirk Brainwash but with help of Katsuki we kick they ass's.

6 years time skip

"Knock Knock" said Izuku when slowly walk to the two stupid adults who attack two kids.

One of them say "What you want??"

"Ohhhh not mouth only one thing" I rewind my face and give them sinister smile "RUN... NOW!" I literally make them pee they pants. Two man's run away and live Izuku and two others kids alone.

"Who are you?" say black hair kid with purple burn scars (yup is Dabi no he's not Brother of Shoto).

"My name is Izuku Midoria" I say and remove my armour. "Nice to met you and what yours name's?"

"My is Toga and he's name is Dabi why you look so scary before?" say girl with blond hair and cat eyes.

"Ahhh that my quirk" I simply replay.

"So why you help us??" ask Dabi

"Why not" I say and start too walk away when brilliant idea come to my head "Hey you to have home?"

"no" say Dabi with sad look in his blue eye's.

"You can go with me I have a few empty rooms."

"why?" He and she ask in the same time.

"Because WHY NOT." I give him answer and smile.

Time skip Next Day

Hisashi P.o.V

"Hisashi why are you look like you don't have sleep.?"

"...Because of my son idea Midnight" I answer her question.

"What he do?"

"He find 2 homeless child's and ...give them new home ... MY HOME!" I jelled

"hehe" I hear very sailed laugh from Aizawa

"You ... You make him like this" I start cry

"yup" he say. I still cry.

Time skip 3 years

Izuku P.o.V(14 years old)

I see orange hair ponytail girl ran to protect kid (probably in her age) from villain and Hero's don't do anything to stop villain or help the girl. Hands of girl become big and she punch villain but villain don't even react he just bloc punched and tried to punch back but in this moment I jump in front of him cowering my hand with with armour and block it.

"Sorry pal" I say and kick he's crotch. He just yell in pain and pass out.

I turn around to face orange girl I smile and say

"Hay you ok?"

"ya" she respond. I see Hero's with serious look at they face's coming to us

"You want to have 'talk' with them?" she shock her head I grab her and jump to the roof of the building and to next one still holding orange head in my hands. I mast admit she kinda cute when she blushing.

"Hay if you don't mind a live to walk on my own" she say I smile and jump to the dark alley and put her body on the ground.

"Bay the way my name is Izuku Midoria but you can call me Iz"

"My name is Itsuka Kendo"

"Nice to meat you."

"Yes nic... nice to meat you"

"Have nice day and don't kill yourself." I smile and walk off.

Itsuka Kendo P.o.V

What a day first All Might save me from villain and I got his autograph and meat handsome green hair boy.

"YOUNG KENDO HERE YOU ARE" I turn my head around and see All Might

"I WAS SCARED THAT BOY KIDNAP YOU. AND HAVE QUESTION TO YOU"

"No he just help me." I blush "Not important what your question All Might?"

"ACH MY QUESTION IS CAN YOU SAY WHY YOU HELP EVEN IF HERO'S DON'T DO ANYTHING?"

"I don't rely no my legs just move I don't even have time to think" I say and look at All Might face.

.

.

.

He smile and steam surround his body and moment later in front of me stay skinny man who say.

"Yang Kendo this is my true form and I wont to make you my successor"

(All Might just say everything about one for one and his wound. I don't have to wrote that talk YEEEEEEEEEEEE.)

"... yes I accept"

"Perfect in that case meat me tomorrow morning lets say In 8 AM at Dagobah beach. See you tomorrow Yang KENDO" after saying this All Might transform and jump away.

.

.

.

So coll

Time skip Next day 8 o'clock Dagobach Beach

Today I start training with All Might. I went to Dagobah beach and

.

.

.

HELL START

10 month training montage. In front of UA Gates.

I go to UA with confidence of god and my leg flip. I start falling, I close my eyes and fill hand on my back.

"Hey" I hear clam voice and turn my head around to see green head boy with red and emerald green eyes.

For this chapter is everything have nice day or something.

BY

BY